Sneeze Fetish Forum

What can SAVE a bad sneeze?

Bless you, Hi

We've heard all the sneezing pet peeves listed many times on the forum.

Cough sneezes. The annoying post-sneeze laugh. The exaggerated "CHEW!". We know what can RUIN a great sneeze, but what in your opinion can SAVE a mediocre sneeze?

Blushing cheeks? A long post sneeze noseblow? An embarrassed apology?

Thoughts?

Wet sniffling and lots of itchy nose-rubbing. Comments on how itchy they are, allergy talk, hitching, a good pre-sneeze face. 

And the setting in general does a lot for me at least. ^_^ 

I don't know if it counts but, for me, it will be the good tickle face and the nose twitching, because I don't know ! To be a great sneeze, I think it needs some good description of the face (like a cool nose description or a tickle description) so good pre-sneeze, the sneeze can be "gross" or "cute" or "mediocre" it doesn't really matters for me because I like it anyways and a good post sneeze too (like nose blowing or tissues). Also the moment when you try to hold it is good too, His Majesty X)

(It's only my opinion, don't take that as an offense in anyways ! I don't judge your point and I don't think mine is better ! X( )

Better sneezes following right after? 🤪 But seriously: More sneezes. Even a sneeze that's not very hot for me can be improved if it's part of a fit. A good nose blow or some congested speaking right after might also help (especially if the sneezer is talking about being sick), but mainly just more sneezes.

Being from a person I'm attracted to.  That's genuinely my only criteria for a good sneeze.  So something I would consider lackluster is elevated depending on who it comes from.

Now...can this apply to sneezes that are downright awful?  Like those ones where they shriek "CHOO!" on purpose at an obnoxious volume?  Can being from a person I find attractive save one of those???  I ... don't know!  I've never had to put that to the test and I pray I never will.

I can appreciate a desperate sneeze even if it’s a bad one…. Brownie points for any type of face or dramatic breaths pre sneeze ;) 

On 10/16/2022 at 11:51 PM, AlexK said:

For me, it would be the finger-under-the-nose rub.

Literally can't agree with you more. If they have a good looking nose and they play with it afterwards I kinda don't care how good the sneeze was!!!

17 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Hand waving in front of the face before the sneeze! 

This is hot but why do people do this?

7 minutes ago, RosieB said:

This is hot but why do people do this?

I’ve caught myself doing it from time to time.. I don’t think about doing it, it just kinda happens 😅

2 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

I’ve caught myself doing it from time to time.. I don’t think about doing it, it just kinda happens 😅

Interesting. I don't know if I've ever done this before. Maybe I just am not thinking about it. Who knows maybe I'll notice myself start to do it more now.

Of course you want a sneeze to sound great but if that's not the case... a great pre-sneeze/sneeze face is life

Good buildups and vocalizations before the sneeze can save it for me, being able to see it also changes it a lot (for the better.)

A good build up beforehand can make it worth it whether the sneeze itself is good or bad for me or a sniffle and nose rub afterwards

In my opinion mention of a tingly, prickly or tickly nose, nose wiggles, sniffles, breathy build up. It’s alllll good 😉😁👍

I think if they have a “bad” sneeze but save it by describing how they’re feeling and they have that truly desperate itchy dazed look while rubbing their nose, is still a win for me 😉