Sneeze Fetish Forum

Should I post that here ?

Gemmia

Hey !

I don't know if I should post that here, but I'm looking for some male sneezes. But not humans sneezes (even if I like it), I wanted to know if there was some dragons, giants sneezes or even sneezes with magic (like when they sneeze, it blows magic like fire or a hurricane for exemple) in the forum. I like them a lot but I can't find them anywhere...

Thanks for your help and sorry for the disturbing ! 😅

(I don't have the research bar yet so I would try to read them in another way...) 

Have a good day/night !

• 3 months later...

If you're looking for furry, on video I'm not sure what's there. I know some of them but I have no idea where to find them. But if you want drawings, you can find a lot of them on Furaffinity.net, there are a lot of dragons or a few fairies. Crocoze for example is a member of the community who draws a lot of comics with animals, dragons or other mythological creatures sneezing.

One of my favorites for example are drawings of a female dragon that gets a pepper shaker on her muzzle. The grains begin to tickle her nostrils and gradually, her sinuses heat up, she tries to hold herself back and she succeeds at first but ends up breaking down and sneezing once, then twice, then three. Finally the fire activates in her nostrils and she sneezes a jet of flame.

If that's the kind of thing you're looking for, you have plenty of other cartoonists from the sneeze fetish community on this site. You also have PupperStar, Megacycle, NaughtyBunnys or many others. ^_^

Personally, I don't draw but you can come and see the ones I took from my favorites on the site. There are as many males as females. You can take a look at it to familiarize yourself with the site and the different drawings of fetishists : - https://www.furaffinity.net/favorites/mariusfs/

Here on the forum you can find some, even if there are a lot less. You have to look a little in the "Artwork" category. :razz: