Sneeze Fetish Forum

Livestream sneezes

Dawsio

I had a crazy thought. We have a lot of sneezing videos, whether it's for free on YouTube or on a marketplace. But I wonder, who would be interested in livestream sneezes?

Imagine interacting with a audience and taking sneezing requests live! Has that been done before? Do you think the streaming platform would try to shut that down?

you'd probably need to goto a cam site, i cannot imagine anyone from twitch or any other like platform satisfying requests like this....goto any of the hundreds of cam sites, or try niteflirt, some girls who offer phone sex, also offer private skype sessions...

1 hour ago, chessgod said:

you'd probably need to goto a cam site, i cannot imagine anyone from twitch or any other like platform satisfying requests like this....goto any of the hundreds of cam sites, or try niteflirt, some girls who offer phone sex, also offer private skype sessions...

I kinda get the idea that OP was intending to provide livestream sneezes, not consume them.

I like this idea, especially if it would be a bit more innocent than the stuff that goes on on a Cam site

I'm not one to use only fans. I think it's weird that everything is locked behind a code. Plus, it was always tough to search for sneeze models on websites like those. 

I was thinking of keeping those live streams pretty oh to keep from YouTube or other websites from bringing down the ban hammer.

In the Trading Post there "List of sneeze fetish patreon / onlyfans creators" topic that can help you find sneeze models.  It's not totally comprehensive, but I try to keep it updated whenever I hear of a new one. 

Ah, that's the problem. I don't have access to it yet. I'm still in "posting school."

Not that I'm impatient, but how many levels would I need to go through before I get access to the trading post?

55 minutes ago, Dawsio said:

Not that I'm impatient, but how many levels would I need to go through before I get access to the trading post?

You can get access to the trading post when you reach the level of poster.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I’d love to do a livestream on my channel somehow. Likely be me in my car inducing myself for a bit lol but I don’t mind sharing and getting live feedback!