Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bless me?

Lady Blessington

Hiiii it has come to my attention that I am hungry for nurture, so please feel free to nurture me!

I usually am so mortified by sneezing around other people that I just don’t, =  mind over matter.

But the other day at work I came in from a chilly walk and sat down tucked away behind a shelf to change my shoes, and a sneeze started building, and I just didn’t 100% commit to not sneezing like I usually do, and that was all it took for this weird little yell to happen, like what would have been the first syllable of a sneeze, but I shut it down lol, and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone else come in and see me right as this was happening, so I made a show of shaking my head / shaking it off / reasserting control, embarrassed. I didn’t want to know who had seen me but I kind of liked that somebody had.

Then this morning I was getting ready to leave for work and I had just finished eating breakfast when I felt a sneeze coming on, and I decided to prioritize not spitting out any crumbs. The result was another funny little yell!  This time it was the second half of the sneeze.

I think I thought the vocalizations people do when they sneeze were more of a choice haha! Like they decided what to say / what sounds to make. It was kind of fun getting caught off guard knowing this safe space is here.

Edited by ice_cream_though

It feels weird sneezing in public, ever since covid. Even before that, sneezing in public has always embarrassed me to the point where I stifle so much, you can hardly hear a squeak.

17 hours ago, Dawsio said:

It feels weird sneezing in public, ever since covid. Even before that, sneezing in public has always embarrassed me to the point where I stifle so much, you can hardly hear a squeak.

Yay it’s nice to know I’m not alone!

oh man for real, it felt like sneezing was a full on crime for while there 🥸