Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scream Sneezes

RosieB

Have you ever met anyone who literally sneezes so loud they scream! One of my childhood teachers had such a loud sneeze that classmates told her to stop because it scared them. Unfortunately I have yet to meet another female with such loud sneezes.

Dad sneezes are pretty much the cliche for that kind of thing. It's a fact that dads have to sneeze the loudest to ward off predators...

I had a teacher like that in high school. She said she couldn’t stifle them or she’d get a migraine. With enough warning (rarely) she’d run out of the classroom mid-sentence. She was kinda weird, actually (not for that reason). 

4 hours ago, Dawsio said:

Dad sneezes are pretty much the cliche for that kind of thing. It's a fact that dads have to sneeze the loudest to ward off predators...

Facts

My 4th grade teacher was this old man (in his late 60s/70s at the time) who literally screamed when he sneezed. At least once a week I would hear a sneeze from him and the other teachers and students down the hall would come to our class and comment about it pretty frequently. I cringed every time he sneezed, and when he had a cold or allergies, I wanted to be anywhere else. He swore that he couldn’t control how loud it was and would even joke about it.

• 1 month later...

I have known a few scream-sneezers in my time :)  I know some members of the forum really dislike this type of sneeze, but I love it - especially when the sneezer seems totally out of control when they are releasing this type of sneeze, and are unable to stifle or reduce the volume.

On 12/22/2022 at 12:27 PM, NoV said:

I know some members of the forum really dislike this type of sneeze, but I love it - especially when the sneezer seems totally out of control when they are releasing this type of sneeze

I think some members dislike it due to the sneeze being exaggerated, where I'm in favor of naturally loud and powerful sneezes, with a lot of body movement

I certainly don't mind a loud powerful sneeze. I like to think of it in terms of how strong the tickle was in that nose.

The stronger the tickle, the stronger the sneeze

• 1 month later...

When I purposely tried screaming type of sneezes it hurts my throat. So each person’s sneezing might be best volume for them. As proof we stifle when we need to.