Sneeze Fetish Forum

My new Youtube channel

YourHero5665

Hello everyone! I'm here to announce and share my new Youtube channel, i've posted my first video already, but as it's a fresh new channel youtube probably did a shy release of it.

But here is the interesting part, what made it possible: I made a bot that keeps monitoring and recording TikTok livestreams and, when somebody comes with a "bless you" type of comment, it warns me, and i end up with a recording preceding 10 minutes the trigger comment till the end of that stream. Surely this has limitations, i can only keep up with 10 livestreams simultaneously, but it already catches a few everyday, and great ones. I'm thinking of how and if i'm gonna be posting consistently on this channel, i'm currently a student and i'm unemployed, the whole development process already costed my alot of time and effort. I'm not planning to trade nor sell any of the content, but i thought of maybe opening a donation system to make it worth my time, Patreon or something like that, let me think what you all think, i'm opened to suggestions.

On 10/24/2022 at 6:30 PM, YourHero5665 said:

Hello everyone! I'm here to announce and share my new Youtube channel, i've posted my first video already, but as it's a fresh new channel youtube probably did a shy release of it.

But here is the interesting part, what made it possible: I made a bot that keeps monitoring and recording TikTok livestreams and, when somebody comes with a "bless you" type of comment, it warns me, and i end up with a recording preceding 10 minutes the trigger comment till the end of that stream. Surely this has limitations, i can only keep up with 10 livestreams simultaneously, but it already catches a few everyday, and great ones. I'm thinking of how and if i'm gonna be posting consistently on this channel, i'm currently a student and i'm unemployed, the whole development process already costed my alot of time and effort. I'm not planning to trade nor sell any of the content, but i thought of maybe opening a donation system to make it worth my time, Patreon or something like that, let me think what you all think, i'm opened to suggestions.

That is super cool. I would actually be really fascinated to see how this works. (I am also a computer science student). If your willing to share the source code maybe I can contribute to the development. That is if I have time 😂

7 hours ago, JohnSTH00 said:

Very interesting these videos in portuguese, I loved it 🇧🇷

Almost all of them will be from brazilian girls, because of the way TikTok's algorithm works, 90% of the recommendations are from local streamers 🇧🇷

4 hours ago, Kaitlynne said:

Awesome channel, dude!

Thanks, second compilation is on the way, but i can't specify when, as i'm busy with college work :(

On 10/25/2022 at 10:25 PM, RosieB said:

That is super cool. I would actually be really fascinated to see how this works. (I am also a computer science student). If your willing to share the source code maybe I can contribute to the development. That is if I have time 😂

Maybe one day i will :) Thanks for offering your time

2 hours ago, YourHero5665 said:

Almost all of them will be from brazilian girls, because of the way TikTok's algorithm works, 90% of the recommendations are from local streamers 🇧🇷

Thanks for that brother 🇧🇷 I'm brazilian too

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 2:31 PM, t5t61 said:

That's incredible, thank you so much!!

BTW how did you manage to get only female streamers?

I have facial recognition software working along the script