Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick guy - bad cold or sinus infection

Sneezgirl7

The guy that I'm seeing has had a really bad cold or sinus infection for the past few days. We had plans to go on a date Sunday, and he let me know he was feeling sick and asked if I wanted to cancel. He said he had a fever the other night, bad sinus pain, and was super congested. I said no of course and put some tissues and cough drops in my purse for our date. When he picked me up, it was clear he was running a fever. During the game, he sniffled and coughed probably every few minutes. He barely ever sneezed, but when he did, they were super powerful. At the game, he sneezed into his elbow, wetly and loudly, and I could tell that it was all over his face bc he wouldn't put his elbow down. I handed him a tissue and he profusely thanked me and blew his nose. 

in bed after, he also suddenly said -/ I feel a sneeze coming on, and he sneezed very loudly and wetly, and blew his nose immediately. 

lots of caretaking for those who are into that -- I rubbed his back during his wet coughing fits, handed him tissues when he needed to blow his nose, and brought him tea this afternoon. Caretaking really is my thing

Update, he's still not better. Not too many sneezes, mostly a wet cough and some congestion, blowing his nose often. I haven't been able to see him in a bit but will on Tuesday