Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other People's Lives : « I'm Sexually Attracted To Sneezing »

oOMariusOo

Hello everyone.
I just found a video on Youtube with the testimony of a woman from the community. Some of you have probably already seen it but since I couldn't find this video here on the forum, I thought I would share it with you. This is a video from the Youtube channel "Other People's Lives". Feel free to share your opinions on the subject. Personally, I haven't seen it in full yet and since I don't speak English very well, I have a little trouble getting an idea of the reactions of the two youtubers.

Good viewing to you. :razz:

3 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Personally, I haven't seen it in full yet and since I don't speak English very well, I have a little trouble getting an idea of the reactions of the two youtubers.

The guys were intrigued but were understanding of the fetish

I’ve seen this interview floating around but I’ve never been able to watch it. Too cringe for me but hey, kudos to her! 

Thanks for sharing ! Also I saw some comments and I thought that people will judge her (like people I know), but surprisingly they did not. I liked that.

Thanks for sharing it with us ! Since I don't feel comfortable with my fetish, it helped me a lot to see people who talks about it with no embarassment !

ok...who is the member that did this? you did a great interview you should take a bow and let us all know

Yep, great job by our representative. The lads were cool too: open minded, accepting and funny. 

I found it interesting to witness 2 non-fetishists absorb, process and then react to the information they were receiving.

Ive seen this recommended but haven't watched it myself out of second hand embarrassment but from what I'm seeing here it seems I was scared for nothing, definitely gotta see how this whole thing goes. Kudos to this member!

I also liked the interview. She did a great job explaining the sneeze fetish. I am so happy that I have come across non-fetishists on the Internet that are open minded and don’t try to make us look ridiculous (cough cough Pewdiepie).

Edited by bingochime7

This is such a great video. I will probably show it to anyone I decide to tell about my fetish. Thanks for posting! 

Also curious, anyone have the link of the guy in the video’s sneezes being mentioned here? I feel like now I have to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like an interesting video, I'd have to try and muck up the courage to give it a watch. I don't think I could ever find the courage to openly have a podcast conversation with stranger about the things I'm into, unless my friends or someone to comfort me is present haha

• 1 year later...

Alas! I’ve found this video again. Thank you for sharing.

On 10/28/2022 at 5:38 PM, haymaker said:

Yep, great job by our representative. The lads were cool too: open minded, accepting and funny. 

I found it interesting to witness 2 non-fetishists absorb, process and then react to the information they were receiving.

@haymaker. That was my opinion as well. They were very cool with a sensitive subject and good questions without embarrassing the guest.

this is a really good one, I'd say to anyone on the fence about watching this, you really have nothing to worry about. i felt anxious and scared to watch it until another member talked me into it and it is really fantastic, the woman being interviewed is amazing and represents us really well and the two hosts are curious and non-judgemental.

I totally agree with you Poiub.

I stumbled upon this awhile back, before deciding to join SFF.

The description of the fetish was her point of view, but I was nodding in agreement 100%. The entire interview was very positive and informative.

I commend the interviewers for being mature, allowing her to speak and asking appropriate questions.

I wish we knew who she was! Interviewee, if you're on here, please feel free to say hi :) you were amazing and did such a fantastic job representing us.