Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shopping obs. (F)

Daphine

Well I just got in from Christmas shopping and I'm so glad to say that I'm done :laugh:

Well I was standing in the checkout line at Ann Taylor's Loft when the sales girl behind the register started to itch her nose. I noticed her first becouse the cashmere sweater she was wearing looked like one we sell were I work and when I saw her itching her nose it made me think of my boss who always sneezes when ever we have to unpack a new shipment of cashmere sweaters :laugh:. Well there were two other shoppers ahead of me in line so I just watched this poor girl suffer. It was more than obvious that her nose was giving her problems and when the lady infront of me stepped up to the register it seamed like she was doing or trying everything possable to keep from sneezing. She first put her hand up as if to tell the lady hang on one secend I'm having a wrestling match with a sneeze and I think the sneeze is winning. Then she did the fanning her hand infront of her nose thing while all along the lady infront of me seamed to be getting reather annoyed. Didn't she realize she was watching really wonderful theator :laugh: . I realize it was a girl who was about to do the sneezing but still I love it when someone really puts up a good fight :D . Finally the sales girl froze for a second with this wonderful sneezy look on her face before letting out two little stifled sneezes that went somthing like this "eechii, eechoo". Well the lady looked at her with disgust, like she had never sneezed a day in her life (there's some real christmas spirit for you :laugh: ) while the poor girl apoligized to her while all a long ringing up her purchase. When it was finally my turn to checkout I just had to find out if it was the sweaters fault for her sneeze so I asked her if she had purchased it at J Crew which she had. So I mentioned about how my boss always sneezed around cashmere when she said "no, I'm just getting over a cold". Well so much for the cashmere theory :D .

Well, nice obs you had there. I hate people like the lady in front of you though, so impaitent and ungreatful. It's why I really hate holiday shopping, I had to go through it today.

Archived