Sneeze Fetish Forum

SneezeTok

blessyouanon

Anyone else explore sneeze content on TikTok? I recently did and was not disappointed! 

10/10 Recommend ;) 

I'm not into a lot of those candid sneeze videos on TikTok or YouTube. It feels a little creepy to me, like it's being taken out of context. The sneezer may not even know that their video is being taken and used for something else. I prefer deliberate sneeze videos, because the creator knows what the video is for. 

I used to watch TikTok all the time until all the idiotically dangerous challenges started popping up. I remember stumbling upon a video involving TikTok's AI voice sounding like she's about to sneeze.

13 hours ago, Dawsio said:

I'm not into a lot of those candid sneeze videos on TikTok or YouTube. It feels a little creepy to me, like it's being taken out of context. The sneezer may not even know that their video is being taken and used for something else. I prefer deliberate sneeze videos, because the creator knows what the video is for. 

this 100 %

On 10/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, Dawsio said:

I definitely agree with this… I steer away from any that feel that way. There are some fetishists there, too! 

Yeah, there are definitely some people on tiktok who are knowingly, willingly sharing their sneezes for the fetish community.  For example, katecactus24 is a favorite of many people.

My problem with TikTok is that there are too many minors there, so if there's a sneezing video or a sneezing challenge it's very likely to spread to the minors as well and I don't want to see that.

23 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Yeah, there are definitely some people on tiktok who are knowingly, willingly sharing their sneezes for the fetish community.  For example, katecactus24 is a favorite of many people.

Yeah, she's definitely one that caters.  I'll watch her from time to time.  But must echo the sentiments of others in the candid sneeze videos feeling a bit predatory.  I really hate the youtube videos that make compilations of those types of videos.  I've even seen c4s videos mixed inbetween.  I completely ignore them.  

On 10/28/2022 at 7:24 AM, Demosthenes said:

Yes and jlspin721, too

On 10/26/2022 at 3:24 PM, SDbaby22 said:

Anyone else explore sneeze content on TikTok? I recently did and was not disappointed! 

10/10 Recommend ;) 

There’s some really good content on there!

This might be the reason that finally breaks me down and gets me to download TikTok after this long of being adamantly opposed to it for no real reason haha