Sneeze Fetish Forum

House of the Dragon

Hyacinth

Is anyone else obsessed with House of the Dragon? I am so excited to be back in GOT-world. I just cannot get enough of it. It's on my mind constantly. How am I going to survive 2 years until season 2?

The show was absolutely epic! I couldn’t believe it was good as it ended up being!

I really liked it as well. I started watching it still with a bitter taste in my mouth after how GOT ended, but as she show went on I was really impressed with so many things about it. A few of the actors had some of the most impressive acting I've ever seen done on TV, especially in the later episodes.

10 hours ago, Likesn said:

I really liked it as well. I started watching it still with a bitter taste in my mouth after how GOT ended, but as she show went on I was really impressed with so many things about it. A few of the actors had some of the most impressive acting I've ever seen done on TV, especially in the later episodes.

I was the exact same! I watched the first episode a few days after it came out because, if I'm being honest, I was still mad about GOT and didn't know if I was fully ready to forgive them and start something new. But somehow, it washed away all of my negative feelings. And agreed, the actors were amazing. I especially love Ewan Mitchell as Aemond (although I have adored him since The Last Kingdom, so I was biased from his first scene). 

• 2 months later...