Sneeze Fetish Forum

I think I might be getting sick (M, first self-obs)

bluedream

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, at first I thought my mouth was just dry and it would go away after having some water. It got a little better, but I still feel a tickle at the back of my throat. 
Throughout the day, I also started to feel more and more stuffy. It’s a pretty dry stuffiness, blowing isn’t very productive and doesn’t relieve much pressure, so I’m really sniffly. Every once in a while I get a bit of phlegm at the back of my throat that I need to swallow. 
I’ve also been feeling my breath catching in my throat when I take a deep breath, as if I’m just about to cough, but then the tickle goes away. 
I’ve sneezed maybe 6 times today, where usually it’s 1 or 2 maximum. 
Maybe it’s just the cold weather starting to set in, but a cold has been going around at work, so it could be that too. I don’t get sick often so sometimes it’s hard for me to tell the difference. 

Bless you for the sneezes! Hopefully the cold isn’t too bad if that’s what it ends up being. That’s what it sounds like 😨

Update in case anyone was wondering: my sore throat went away and I haven’t really been coughing or sneezing (at least not any more than usual) but I’m still kinda stuffy and snotty. I just had to blow my nose and it was VERY wet. Mini-cold? Allergies acting up? Weather? Who knows. Either way, none of my symptoms ever really got worse than they were the first day and I’m starting to feel much better ☺️ thank you to all who blessed me