Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friend making herself sneeze

miami83

Well, today was an interesting day. Me and a couple of my friends went christmas shopping my least favorite event of the year. Several thousand people crammed into the mall looking for gifts to buy not out of love but because they have to. So many ungreatful, impaitent people.

Anyway a few interesting events transpired today. My friend Amanda's boyfriend Joe (who is actually one of my best friends) has turned into a real asshole as of late for no reason. He went up to Tampa for the holidays, and was kind of mad at me for not coming so over the last few days he's been taking his anger out on Amanda.

However, even before this he was being a real jerk. Today she snapped and broke up. Shopping with us at the mall was this guy who she intended to ask out. Eventually while we were at the food court she asked her out. While she was talking to him she mentioned to never get flowers because they made her sneeze, she described what they did to her nose and then said "shit, just thinking about it makes me sneeze..eeetchooo..eeetchhooo..*sniff*" then she got a kleenex out of her purse and gave her nose some soft gurgling blows.

It was kind of cute how she made herself sneeze just by talking about her sneezes though.

Ooops, I neglected to describe her. She's 5'6 or 5'7 (just barely shorter then Heather), shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes just like Heather, lightly tanned skin, has a athletic build. She's turning 20 on New Years Eve and shes a college sophmore

Holy Crap! :laugh:  :D This is what happens when she just THINKS about it? I'd love to be there when something actually happens to MAKE her sneeze. :laugh:

Well, she has really bad allergies much like Heather and have me several decent obs' to post this last summer. I just keeped on forgetting to. She has really cute sneezes and blows too. On days with really high pollen counts you can hear her and Heather sneezing all day long. I love those days.

Can I meet your friend?  I can start some great conversations with her  :D

You wish :laugh:. Well, maybe one of these days i'll try telling them about this forum. Not right now though, I really doubt they'd like it if they found out i'm posting about their sneezing experiences on an website full of strangers.

Archived