Sneeze Fetish Forum

Questions

RosieB

Hey everyone. I was just curious about what other kinks you guys have and how the relate to sneezing so I thought I'd ask a few questions.

1.) Do you have any kinks besides sneezing?

2.) If so what is it and does it relate to sneezing in anyway?

3.) Did you discover this before or after you discovered you liked sneezing? 

4.) Which kink do you enjoy the most? Is it sneezing or something else?

I guess I can answer all though my situation is a little different? lol

My main thing is (and has always been) infectious diseases/illness. That's at the core, and I love a variety of symptoms. Sneezing's kind of just a small part of that, considering it is a symptom of some respiratory diseases. I think I did first kind of discover that, because it's such a big, obvious thing, then realised coughing is nice as well, but the more passive symptoms were also always a part of it all. It took me a little longer to realise I do, in fact, also enjoy GI stuff. I was pretty emetophobic when I was younger and I still remember the moment I realised I would enjoy that if it didn't give me anxiety. 😅

I can enjoy certain symptoms (sneezing and other nasal symptoms, and some GI stuff) caused by allergies or, say, food sensitivies and such. I don't consider myself as someone with a sneezing fetish or emetophilia or such, but rather see these as my interests branching off to things related to what I mainly enjoy, connected by the symptoms that connect them. And the desperation and intensity of it can be nice. 

I also like humiliation to some degree (and like. degradation?) and it's definitely connected to what I like in general because that's the context I enjoy it in. Someone being humiliated by their own body? Please. 

42 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

I guess I can answer all though my situation is a little different? lol

My main thing is (and has always been) infectious diseases/illness. That's at the core, and I love a variety of symptoms. Sneezing's kind of just a small part of that, considering it is a symptom of some respiratory diseases. I think I did first kind of discover that, because it's such a big, obvious thing, then realised coughing is nice as well, but the more passive symptoms were also always a part of it all. It took me a little longer to realise I do, in fact, also enjoy GI stuff. I was pretty emetophobic when I was younger and I still remember the moment I realised I would enjoy that if it didn't give me anxiety. 😅

I can enjoy certain symptoms (sneezing and other nasal symptoms, and some GI stuff) caused by allergies or, say, food sensitivies and such. I don't consider myself as someone with a sneezing fetish or emetophilia or such, but rather see these as my interests branching off to things related to what I mainly enjoy, connected by the symptoms that connect them. And the desperation and intensity of it can be nice. 

I also like humiliation to some degree (and like. degradation?) and it's definitely connected to what I like in general because that's the context I enjoy it in. Someone being humiliated by their own body? Please. 

Ahh I see that makes sense. Thanks for your response.

It's a bit cliche, but if there's one thing I like more than sneezing, it's boobs. I've always had a fascination with them. They're usually separate, but I do love the thought of someone hitching so much, their boobs jiggle with every breath.

I'm sure I realized I liked them before I liked sneezing. It took years to come to terms with the fetish. Honestly, I go back and forth between the two, but I think I like sneezing more.

I think my sneezing kink is part of a whole wider bunch of stuff that I've got going on.  Sneezing is a really big thing, as is all the adjacent stuff like sniffling and noseblowing and just general snot-related stuff.  Then we got fevers, coughing, and emeto stuff, and everything adjacent to that.  Loss of voice, throat clearing, that sort of stuff.  Is all of that part of one big wider umbrella kink?  Maybe? Probably?  I don't know. I can't call it an illness kink because allergies are pretty great too.  A lot of stuff I'd say I discovered it after sneezing because I know for a fact sneezing came first before all else.  But maybe the other things were there all the time and I didn't realise it.  I know there are some things that I would describe as "awakened" later, but it's probably more accurate to say that finding out it wasn't the weirdest most awful thing ever to enjoy those things and other people do too, made me feel open and okay with enjoying it.

Heck, sometimes I even like hiccuping and crying in the same way too.  Is that also related?  Something about need for comfort and/or loss of control?  Or are those a whole different thing?  I have no idea.  I have long since stopped trying to categorise it and just enjoy it for what it is in all it's weird and wonderful glory!

I do know that I have a huge thing for women in form fitting black clothes (not latex fetish gear, actual clothing) and that is the one thing I can say I know for a fact is completely unrelated to sneezing.  Although it does pair nicely with sneezing, to be fair! :D

Sneezing is by far the strongest one, but I have a few other kinks too. Allergies in general, the "runny nose and itchy eyes" kind.  Uniforms and powersuits. Titles. Hands. Certain voices can send me into fucking orbit. 🔥 A few other things that I can't really think of right now, so they are clearly not very prominent. 😅

And I actually really like deep smile lines in the corners of a woman's eyes and mouth. I think it's sexy as hell. It's not a kink exactly, but it's definitely a feature that I find wildly attractive. 🔥

1. Yes

2. Tame but not related

3. Same time I'm pretty sure 

4. Moods take me between both but there are ways to combine. Sneezing is very much the primary one....apart from the days it isn't 🤸‍♀️

On 10/30/2022 at 12:01 PM, RosieB said:

Hey everyone. I was just curious about what other kinks you guys have and how the relate to sneezing so I thought I'd ask a few questions.

1.) Do you have any kinks besides sneezing?

2.) If so what is it and does it relate to sneezing in anyway?

3.) Did you discover this before or after you discovered you liked sneezing? 

4.) Which kink do you enjoy the most? Is it sneezing or something else?

Rosie, thanks for posting this!

1) Yes, I am into sneezing, but nose blowing is my main fetish.  Snot, tissues, tissue boxes and sneezing are all secondary fetishes.

2) All of those other fetishes relate to sneezing because of the anticipation of all of it.  If there are a lot of sneezes, I hope that a nose blow will soon follow.

3) I discovered this forum after liking sneezing.  

4) My fetishes started with nose blowing, then came sneezing, then snot, then tissues and tissue boxes.

Anything else y’all wanna know, please don’t hesitate to ask me!

Jeff

1. Yes. I have a bit of a nose fetish as well. I just like a really nice nose.

2. I'd definitely say it's relatable. Especially when it's a sneezy nose

3. Simultaneously 

4. Well I absolutely love a red irritated twitchy nose, but it's the sneeze or series of sneezes that get me

On 10/30/2022 at 5:20 PM, Dawsio said:

It's a bit cliche, but if there's one thing I like more than sneezing, it's boobs. I've always had a fascination with them. They're usually separate, but I do love the thought of someone hitching so much, their boobs jiggle with every breath.

I'm sure I realized I liked them before I liked sneezing. It took years to come to terms with the fetish. Honestly, I go back and forth between the two, but I think I like sneezing more.

Yeah... I'm definitely the same way 😂 again I'm not sure if this counts as a kink. But for me it's probably pretty close

• 1 month later...

Fevers/thermometers/forehead feels are another kink for me 🥰

Edited by ice_cream_though
Felt shy lol