Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you ever wonder?

blessyouanon

Does anyone else ever think about how people without the fetish feel about sneezes? 
Is there any part of them that wants to watch someone wind up for a sneeze? Do they notice different types? Do they think anything when they sneeze themselves? Hmmm

From some Internet threads, it seems like people without the fetish love the relief that comes with a sneeze and feel disappointed when a sneeze goes away. I’ve also seen many threads where people complain about loud sneezers or dad sneezes. 

Think about absolutely anything that you do not have a fetish for, but which you might see in daily life or would catch your attention if you came across it.  That is probably a good idea about how people without a fetish feel about sneezing.

I had the best of intentions to answer this post but I dont think there is a better way to than how SleepingPhlox has.

Literally anything you don't have a fetish for be it a bodily function or an inanimate object -how you see that is how the rest of the population views sneezing. 

They are wrong and we are right btw 😅