Sneeze Fetish Forum

The five second observation

launderedlace

The scene: a city centre riverside promenade a few days ago

A young woman, standing next to a small cafe I was passing, was flourishing a deeply hued pink handkerchief. This background colour was embellished by geometrical white lines running parallel to its border: I'd guess the handkerchief's vintage was perhaps 1970s when this 'pyramid' style was commonplace. The potentially 50-year-old handkerchief was loosely yet fairly tidily folded in the woman's right hand: it looked superficially clean and dry as she raised it to her nose and honked loudly into the fabric. The noise of the honk masked any other sounds so, in the moment, it was impossible to guess any level of snot involved. Short of stopping and staring, which I obviously didn't, the fleeting observation was over and done in a matter of seconds

Love those honks from a female that are just so loud and powerful it's impossible to tell what came out in just a huge blast of sound

5 hours ago, A big collection said:

Lovely observation, thanks for sharing

Thank you - good to be able to share something contemporary, although I do have another few 'heritage' observations to share before I'm up to date!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 5:05 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Love those honks from a female that are just so loud and powerful it's impossible to tell what came out in just a huge blast of sound

That's very true - I'm a tremendously loud honker myself, and to anyone else hearing me it would be impossible to tell how full my nose was, it sounds exactly the same...😁

I love honks from females and especially into handkerchiefs. Nice observation 👌