Sneeze Fetish Forum

Contagion

SneezyGirl

I’m into contagion. I like how easily colds spread through sneezes and I like how the person who has been infected likely has no idea that they’re getting sick.

I'm an absolute sucker for contagion! I absolutely love almost all aspects of it! 

I once read the sentence "the tickle, in the nostrils, that started it all" and yup. Delicious! 🥰

I love contagion! I think the aspect of someone knowing they're sick but still going out and being careless with their sneezes is the best part to me! Honestly I just love every aspect! ❤ 

Edited by SneezyHolmes

In fiction (stories, shows, movies etc.) between women? Yes please!!! It's one of my favorite things on earth!

In real life? Get your disgusting germs away from me and keep them to yourself!!

I really like it in fiction mostly because I find it so sweet when there is caretaking involved even though a person is clearly contagious and the caretaker takes care of them anyway. Like the caretaker has already accepted they will most likely get sick and it's just hot?

But in real life, contagion is a big no from me.

I do like it more in fiction then irl because pf the caring altogether. But In reality, its better to be careful or not going out when you're sick

I like contagion, both in fiction and in real life, but it depends with whom. If a woman I love infects me, it doesn't bother me as long as she takes pleasure in seeing me sick. Same if she likes the feeling of being contaminated, I wouldn't mind sneezing on her and sharing my germs. On the other hand, I take no pleasure in it if it is completely closed to contagion, so I can live just as well without this part of the fetish. ^_^

I'm a sneeze fetish first and foremost, contagion is just a little bonus that I might as well live without. :razz:

I love contagion. I just love imagining all those germs just being there and getting passed around, transmitted from hands to different surfaces and to hands again, from hands to faces, from there into your system... how in certain situations it doesn't take a lot for a room full of people to all catch a bug. How the germs can travel such a long way with different hosts... pls

I only really like contagion when it’s spread purely from a sneeze and nothing else. I love how a person with a cold could have to sneeze at any moment and it’s not their fault. It can’t be predicted either. Through no fault of their own a sneeze could come without warning and cause the person to explode out thousands of their droplets containing the virus wherever they happened to be at the time. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

I love contagion in fics. I also like it in real life until it's me that catches the cold hahaha

I’m in a similar boat. Love reading about contagion and like the idea in real life, but I hate being sick myself

I kinda like the trope in which the sick person doesn't want their partner to catch their germs so they're like "don't kiss me I don't want you to get sick" but their partner doesn't listen to them 'cause they don't wanna keep their distance from them etc. But in real life I have germophobia and severe anxiety due to the possibility of getting sick soooo

I like more accidental contagion. I'm really not a fan of anything deliberately trying to infect someone, but like if it's through caretaking or similar.  

On 11/10/2022 at 7:45 AM, Likesn said:

In fiction (stories, shows, movies etc.) between women? Yes please!!! It's one of my favorite things on earth!

In real life? Get your disgusting germs away from me and keep them to yourself!!

I agree with this sentiment whole heartedly. Contaigon is one of my favorite sneeze tropes for fiction, but in real life I would rather people be careful about getting others sick. You never know how it will affect another person, everyone's body handles things differently. 

I love the idea of contagion, and contagion in real life with a partner or hookup, but not just from random people. I really like the idea of a S.O. intentionally sneezing/coughing on me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m a big fan, but mainly just in fiction or  with my partner. I’m a bit of a germophope in real life, I dislike being around sick people in public. However, I really enjoy the idea of contagion. I’ve always been drawn to books and movies about pandemics, or a character who is ill. One of the earliest examples of this that I remember is a Babysitters Club book where a main character had mono. Don’t remember much else about it now but I read it all the time when I was in like 5th grade haha. I’ve also recently been enjoying the idea of my fiancé being contagious when he’s sick. If he’s not feeling good, I’m all over him even more than usual. I love knowing that he’s giving me his germs when I kiss him. He’s pretty much my only exception to avoiding sick people. 

I’m into it but I don’t want to catch it myself…. I’m so miserable when I’m sick lol. But I really enjoy reading fanfics about contagion!

I think I’m like a lot of other people here, in fiction i can see the appeal especially as it applies to caretaking but in real life? Hell nooo it’s gross and I don’t like it. If someone is sick and contagious and it’s causing them to be sneezy I’d happily watch from a distance but I don’t want to be involved in any part of the contagion. The one exception would be if i had a significant other and they were sick and contagious I would put aside my displeasure to care for them and if I got sick as a result then so be it

I find it a bit of a controversial subject. I think it’s morally wrong to enjoy the fact that a sneeze expels virus particles which could infect other people against their wishes. It should certainly never be done on purpose. However, I can’t help but find it arousing when someone sneezes by accident through no fault of their own, spraying out thousands of their droplets by accident which are all laden with the virus. I like how it could happen anywhere and without warning. They can’t help it if they have to sneeze somewhere. It’s kinda okay to enjoy it if it was an accident and would’ve happened anyway I suppose. 

Edited by JohnSprinter
Spelling errors