Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big nostrils?

timjonathan

Big nostrils are okay for me but only in fictions. In real life, they made the person look unattractive for me and unpleasant. It’s not mean, but I don’t really like big nostrils in real life. 
There’s only in the stories of this awesome forum that I find them cute ! ;)

I like big nostrils. They wiggle and quiver more when they sneeze. It's kinda fun to watch them and look up their nose as the sneeze is brewing.

4 hours ago, SFDON said:

Yeah, I love big wide nostrils also! Idk about sticking my tongue up there though, never tried it lol

it's a nice experience 

1 hour ago, Gemmia said:

Big nostrils are okay for me but only in fictions. In real life, they made the person look unattractive for me and unpleasant. It’s not mean, but I don’t really like big nostrils in real life. 
There’s only in the stories of this awesome forum that I find them cute ! ;)

that's interesting 

55 minutes ago, Dawsio said:

I like big nostrils. They wiggle and quiver more when they sneeze. It's kinda fun to watch them and look up their nose as the sneeze is brewing.

oh yeaaaah you know the deal💥

53 minutes ago, papabear70 said:

I do love larger nostrils. Particularly if they're really twitchy and red during a sneezing episode 

mg yesss this right here 🤤

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, Dawsio said:

Was just thinking about how last night I looked up at my wife’s nose as she was about to sneeze  and watched her nostrils quiver and expand. She has fairly large nostrils so it was quite the show!

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2022 at 11:45 AM, PapaBear70 said:

I do love larger nostrils. Particularly if they're really twitchy and red during a sneezing episode 

Mmm yup!! Absolutely agree

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's wishful thinking, but I love the idea that big nostrils mean that more allergens can be sucked up into them leading to more frequent, and bigger sneezes :D A guy can fantasize can't he...? :lol: 

On 3/8/2024 at 4:17 PM, NoV said:

I know it's wishful thinking, but I love the idea that big nostrils mean that more allergens can be sucked up into them leading to more frequent, and bigger sneezes :D A guy can fantasize can't he...? :lol: 

Yes. 1000% yes. Exactly how I feel

On 11/10/2022 at 8:05 AM, timjonathan said:

Anyone else who is attracted to big wide nostrils? and who likes to stick their tongue all up in there?

Yes, Yes, and YES. Wide nostrils are the best. I agree with the comment that said that more allergens can be sucked into them. That's what I think would happen and I love the idea of it. As for putting my tongue up in there...most definitely...I won't explain any further than that though! haha 😂