Sneeze Fetish Forum

If magic was real

Stimuli

I've been playing around with a scenario where fairies are the same as vermin, living in crawlspaces and mouse holes. They'd be a problem because their dust would act like an allergen, making people sneeze, so you'd need to hire exterminators to get rid of the fairy nests.

The good old scenario of magic users or magic possessors finding their powers go haywire when they sneeze - firing off unexpectedly or having unexpected results.  🥰

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

The good old scenario of magic users or magic possessors finding their powers go haywire when they sneeze - firing off unexpectedly or having unexpected results.  🥰

That too. Nothing is worse for a sorcerer when they catch a cold...

If the magic was real, I have a lot of story ideas for that. :razz:

- Two wind elementalists fighting each other in a very dusty room.
- The dust of fairies which insinuates itself in the noses to cause sneezing.
- Jewels cursed, nothing like a curse that makes people more and more cold. I played a game once (Drakensang) where one of the NPC's is in bad shape, she's coughing or sneezing from a cursed necklace she stole and she's doomed to get worse day after day.
- In a slightly more furry style, I can see a fire-breathing dragon sneezing because of the smoke it produced itself.
- A prankster leprechaun who travels from village to village to cast sneezing spells on everyone he meets.
- A unique magic flower that gives severe allergies to all who come to breathe its intoxicating fragrance. It would also act as an addictive substance.
- A magician who sends a spell to his broom to clean his dusty hut, but the spell malfunctions, the broom goes haywire and he starts sweeping the whole room so hard that all the dust is flying around. The magician tries to regain control of the situation, but his nose becomes extremely sensitive to all that dust.
- An ice spell that paralyzes its target with cold.

• 1 month later...

I have a bunch of ideas, some of which I'm turning into stories that I am putting into a collection of stories and trivia and stuff with the intent of self publishing at some point. One of my favorites being a mermaid who lives in a mystical wishing well, being summoned (accidentally) by a guy who has allergies and the mermaid being very, shall we say, interested in him and his sneezes. 

I also have an idea for a ice maiden and a snow maiden (from Japanese mythology) finding a young man lost in a snow storm and bringing him to a cabin where they try and care for him and warm him up but everything they do kind of makes things worse. Haha

On 11/10/2022 at 2:42 PM, Dawsio said:

I've been playing around with a scenario where fairies are the same as vermin, living in crawlspaces and mouse holes. They'd be a problem because their dust would act like an allergen, making people sneeze, so you'd need to hire exterminators to get rid of the fairy nests.

I'm liking this idea, a lot! It'd be great if they were a bit mischievous and like to tease and play tricks on humans.

Particularly with their dust. They'd have a fondness for making people sneeze, like a game for them or something.

Anyway, great idea!

On 11/10/2022 at 2:47 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

I love this scenario so much. Sneezes affecting magic is top tier.

• 3 weeks later...