Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mr Snz

Hi , I am new to this forum and this is my 1st observation

So I was doing my assignment on the computer in the library and there was not that much people there until  a young girl of Pakistani descent came and sat 4 computers away from me. She had black straight hair , and it looked like she was in her 20s & her nose was also red , she was wearing some make up as well. So the girl started logging into her computer, she was also sniffing  and rubbing her finger under her nose , you could hear how congested she was from her sniffing . Then suddenly her nose began to twitch , she opened up her purse took out a tissue pack and took a tissue out & then she sneezed loudly in her tissue . She took the tissue away from her nose and you could see the mucus sparkling in the bright clear lights. She then put the tissue to her nose and did a long loud nose blow . She went and put her the tissue in the bin , and then came back to the computer. she didn't sneeze after that but was still sniffing and was still very congestive .

Hope you enjoyed this observation

14 hours ago, Mr Snz said:

Then suddenly her nose began to twitch , she opened up her purse took out a tissue pack and took a tissue out & then she sneezed loudly in her tissue .

Loud female sneezing? Count me in! :wub:

• 1 month later...