Sneeze Fetish Forum

2022 drawings (f)

black_mage

These drawings are incredible. I especially love the color and desperation on the first one trying to fight the sneeze. The second one is lovely too, but the details of the other woman's butt doing the inducing.....wow!! And the third one I love the flaring right nostril.

Edited by ThePokeFan599
forgot to add comment

Ooooh, the way you drew the bottlebrush is fucking fantastic!! :wub:  And the lady is really cute, she looks a little bit like Jane from the Disney Tarzan movie (obviously not cartoonish like her, but similar features). And the colours are so vibrant and yet soft, I love it!! 

Love the others too, especially the third one, the shape of her nose/nostrils is beautiful, as is the look of desperation on her face. :wub: 

I always love logging on to find there has been a new @black_mage art post. The coloured image is amazing, but any picture with a maid, a feather dusty and her sneezy employer is going to get my vote any day of the week :D Keep up the awesome work.

You have such a lovely art style! It's always a treat when another art dump gets posted!

I think you're a great artist! Keep up the good work!

I really enjoy the ones with the Victorian dresses and period-appropriate getup, making me inspired to draw again. Thank you for sharing!

Very few things make my heart soar the way it does when I see you've uploaded some new sketches! The detail is incredible, the tension in every line palpable. Just fantastic. 

Wow, these are amazing!  

So awesome to see you again!  I love your art!  🙂  You make them look so realistic and sexy at the same time.

The colors in that first pic are really nice. I like that super sneezy expression. The freckles are a nice added touch!

I love how realistic the drawing seem, I feel the pre-sneeze expression is captured perfectly. The colored one is probably my favorite. 

I'm always delighted to see work from you, and you continue to not disappoint! You've been drawing a lot of period piece sneezes lately, and I am here for it. As a result, the first and third ones are definitely my favorite, and the closeups of the bottlebrush flowers are magnificent! Thanks so much for the early holiday treat!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

These drawings are just fantastic! They are so "alive" and natural. I can't say which one I like best - they are all magnificent. Keep up the great work! 👍