Sneeze Fetish Forum

Observation near the university

ShamanBodyan

I want to share with you another observation (it was last year, just for some reason I remembered it)

This happened around the end of September or the beginning of October. I was walking down the street, past one of the buildings of the university in which I study. There were a lot of students on both sides of the street, some were going somewhere, some were eating in a café. But here I go and see a group of three girls, they are talking animatedly, and one of them (a short, slightly stout, curly blonde) unfolds a brown male handkerchief and blows her nose.

A few minutes later, on another street, I saw two more girls, probably also students. One of them blew her nose in a light blue handkerchief with butterflies while the other said something to her.

What the second girl's friend said to her could be a source of endless speculation. My suggestion is, 'Finally, you've realised my pretty handkerchiefs can deal with your snotty blasts; if you think you'll need it again soon, please hang onto it, otherwise I'll tuck it back into my sleeve.'

'Someone' could write a piece of fiction based around this observation ... let me know if it's available!

7 minutes ago, launderedlace said:

What the second girl's friend said to her could be a source of endless speculation. My suggestion is, 'Finally, you've realised my pretty handkerchiefs can deal with your snotty blasts; if you think you'll need it again soon, please hang onto it, otherwise I'll tuck it back into my sleeve.'

'Someone' could write a piece of fiction based around this observation ... let me know if it's available!

Glad you liked it. I don't mind if you want to write your story based on that. But I'll correct you a little bit. "You've finally realized that my beautiful handkerchiefs can handle your snotty explosions; if you think you'll need it again, please hold on to it or I'll stick it back up my sleeve", I disagree with this phrase, because many people in my country use handkerchiefs more than tissues.  So, if a girl gave her handkerchief to a friend, then this is more or less normal, but it is unlikely that the friend has never used handkerchiefs before. About wearing handkerchiefs in the sleeve, I can say that I have never seen this and probably it is not very common. It seems to me that there could be something like: "You should not go to class if you have a cold" or something like that. Either way, it will be great if you decide to write your story based on this.

20 hours ago, ShamanBodyan said:

Glad you liked it. I don't mind if you want to write your story based on that. But I'll correct you a little bit. "You've finally realized that my beautiful handkerchiefs can handle your snotty explosions; if you think you'll need it again, please hold on to it or I'll stick it back up my sleeve", I disagree with this phrase, because many people in my country use handkerchiefs more than tissues.  So, if a girl gave her handkerchief to a friend, then this is more or less normal, but it is unlikely that the friend has never used handkerchiefs before. About wearing handkerchiefs in the sleeve, I can say that I have never seen this and probably it is not very common. It seems to me that there could be something like: "You should not go to class if you have a cold" or something like that. Either way, it will be great if you decide to write your story based on this.

Wow - thank you for taking the time to reply with so much detail. Perhaps the most interesting thing is to hear about is how 'handkerchief culture' varies from country to country - perhaps there's a thesis been written on it somewhere - what a research topic! Anyway, what I think I'll do at some point in the future (if it's okay with you) is simply to incorporate the handkerchief you've described into a 'Rachel and Julie' storyline - that way, I won't get the handkerchief culture wrong. I'm thinking appliqued white butterflies on the pale blue handkerchief ...

21 hours ago, ShamanBodyan said:

Which country are you from?

39 minutes ago, launderedlace said:

Wow - thank you for taking the time to reply with so much detail. Perhaps the most interesting thing is to hear about is how 'handkerchief culture' varies from country to country - perhaps there's a thesis been written on it somewhere - what a research topic! Anyway, what I think I'll do at some point in the future (if it's okay with you) is simply to incorporate the handkerchief you've described into a 'Rachel and Julie' storyline - that way, I won't get the handkerchief culture wrong. I'm thinking appliqued white butterflies on the pale blue handkerchief ...

I don't mind if you want to take something from this observation to use in your story.   For example, it can be a pale blue handkerchief with butterflies that one of the heroines uses, or some new character (but this is up to you).