Sneeze Fetish Forum

My friend's sneezes

Italiangirl

Hi guys! 

Just wanted to share a recent sneeze-related experience of mine.

So, last week I went on a trip with a friend (I'll call her G) and she sneezed 3 times (yes, I counted).

I have no idea what caused them, I thought she was catching a cold as I also heard her sniffle a few times but she's fine now so I don't know.

By the way, all of these sneezes were stifled because she's a stifler but somehow they all sounded fairly different from one another.

So, the 1st two sneezes came almost simultaneously and they both sounded like "akccsssh": they were half-stifled I'd say (G tried to contain them by pinching her nose) and sounded pretty wet and snotty. I blessed her trying to act nonchalantly, then she apologised and thanked me.

The other sneeze sounded quite different and it came on another occasion. 

This time it happened when we were on the bus. At one point, unexpectedly, I saw her body tilt forward as she let out a pretty powerful half-stifled sneeze: it was "uncovered" but she was wearing a face mask so it's fine. This one sounded more forceful and painful to contain than the 1st two sneezes and it produced a noise that kinda resembled that of someone blowing a raspberry if you know what I mean. I suppose that weird sound was the result of her attempt to stifle it.

This time I decided to ignore it and I didn't manage to bless her, as we were in public. 

I hope you enjoyed! I tried to make it as detailed as possible but I'm not that good at describing the sound of sneezes.

Edited by Italiangirl

Thank you for sharing! I'm sure they sounded quite cute in person. Stifles always tend to make weird sounds to me, hope your friend is feeling alright!

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Hi guys! 

Just wanted to share a recent sneeze-related experience of mine.

So, last week I went on a trip with a friend (I'll call her G) and she sneezed 3 times (yes, I counted).

I have no idea what caused them, I thought she was catching a cold as I also heard her sniffle a few times but she's fine now so I don't know.

By the way, all of these sneezes were stifled because she's a stifler but somehow they all sounded fairly different from one another.

So, the 1st two sneezes came almost simultaneously and they both sounded like "akccsssh": they were half-stifled I'd say (G tried to contain them by pinching her nose) and sounded pretty wet and snotty. I blessed her trying to act nonchalantly, then she apologised and thanked me.

The other sneeze sounded quite different and it came on another occasion. 

This time it happened when we were on the bus. At one point, unexpectedly, I saw her body tilt forward as she let out a pretty powerful half-stifled sneeze: it was "uncovered" but she was wearing a face mask so it's fine. This one sounded more forceful and painful to contain than the 1st two sneezes and it produced a noise that kinda resembled that of someone blowing a raspberry if you know what I mean. I suppose that weird sound was the result of her attempt to stifle it.

This time I decided to ignore it and I didn't manage to bless her, as we were in public. 

I hope you enjoyed! I tried to make it as detailed as possible but I'm not that good at describing the sound of sneezes.

Very nice