Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is anyone looking to chat privately about sneezing???

Sneezy_guy

Any girls who would like to talk to me about allergies and sneezing please let me know. I’m allergic to cats and pollen. If you’re a girl and have allergies and sneeze a lot, comment a way we can chat about it! Thanks! 

Just a friendly heads up, you'll want to be careful asking for chat messages and ways to communicate without being properly validated first. They take security pretty serious here on the forum, and you're not allowed to exchange contact information on the public topics. You'll need to wait to get access to private chats after being validated. 

1 hour ago, mypanicismanic said:

Just a friendly heads up, you'll want to be careful asking for chat messages and ways to communicate without being properly validated first. They take security pretty serious here on the forum, and you're not allowed to exchange contact information on the public topics. You'll need to wait to get access to private chats after being validated. 

Ohhh ok thank you. I’m new here so I wouldn’t have known that. Thank you for letting me know!