Sneeze Fetish Forum

This is for the ladies… what makes you sneeze like crazy???

Sneezy_guy

For the girls on here, let us know something that makes your knows tickle so much and causes you to sneeze uncontrollably? Tell us about your allergy!

As a friendly piece of advice, I think people are more likely to answer a thread like this if you don't prefix it "This is for the ladies".

On 12/2/2022 at 9:56 PM, Heathcliff said:

As a friendly piece of advice, I think people are more likely to answer a thread like this if you don't prefix it "This is for the ladies".

Right... 

• 1 month later...

Hayfever tissue and chinnkni

Every spring my eyes are watering, my nose is running unstoppable, and my nose tickles the whole season for some plants and flowers. It was surprising that my allergies were clearly gone when I rode on a plane.

When I induce myself I use pepper, paper or chinnkni. Pepper and paper is useful tho it is not natural, so I don’t use it that much cuz my nose get burned and become stuffy. I doubted about chinnkni tho it makes me sneeze like over ten times. It smells like spices from India and about 30 seconds later feels of burning stimulates inside of my nose and cannot holdback