Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose fetish

Sneezy_guy

Is it just me or do other people have an added nose fetish along with the sneeze fetish. I love girls noses and there are so many girls where I wish I could pinch and rub their nose. Does anyone feel the same?

Yup I have a nose fetish as well, I would guess that most people that like sneezes like noses also. For me, I like big noses and big nostrils.

I don't know if I would count it as a nose fetish for myself, but nose play is a big part of what I like in like, fetish fiction and stuff. I'm a sucker for red, itchy nostrils, and people rubbing their nose before or after a sneeze. But for me, it all feels like part of the sneezy experience, so I wouldn't consider it a separate fetish?

12 hours ago, mypanicismanic said:

I don't know if I would count it as a nose fetish for myself, but nose play is a big part of what I like in like, fetish fiction and stuff. I'm a sucker for red, itchy nostrils, and people rubbing their nose before or after a sneeze. But for me, it all feels like part of the sneezy experience, so I wouldn't consider it a separate fetish?

Are you just into sneezing, nose play and fetish fiction and the like?  Are you into nose blowing as well?

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Are you just into sneezing, nose play and fetish fiction and the like?  Are you into nose blowing as well?

I guess you could say I am. When i read or write fiction, i like focusing on how the nose reacts. And I enjoy watching videos where people rub their nose while sneezing. Especially if it's from an allergy attack or a cold. Nose blowing can be alright, i prefer listening to the sniffles though. 

Count me in. I've always had a nose fetish as well. It plays perfectly with the sneezing fetish side for me.

The shape of a nose, the nostrils or largely how someone rubs their nose is something I've always observed with interest 

I posted an obs of a girl I know who has a very cute, upturned nose, along with her aunt and her grandmother, and she has a friend who is always trying to pinch her nose. Here's the link if you're interested in reading it. You'll have to scroll through some other obs to get to it.

I'm more like Mypanicismanic, I actually feel drawn to noses when they're pre, during, and post sneezes. As she said herself "I'm a sucker for red, itchy nostrils" (I love this sentence). I've talked to nose fetishists before and there's a big difference to how I feel about sneezing. They themselves are not at all attracted to sneezing. Outside of a cold, I can still find the noses cute or wonder how some would sneeze, but I wouldn't feel "excited" about their noses at all if they weren't minimally sniffy. :razz:

I've never really had much of a "nose kink", or rather, my philosophy has always been "the prettiest noses are the itchy ones", and then I was watching Westworld and Theresa turned to the side and you got to see her full profile, and, uh, well... :dribble: 

I suddenly understood the concept of liking noses specifically and now have an additional nose fetish. 🤷‍♀️ :lol: 

(but I maintain that itchy noses are pretty, regardless of appearance. :shifty: )

On 11/29/2022 at 10:32 PM, Sneezy_guy said:

Is it just me or do other people have an added nose fetish along with the sneeze fetish. I love girls noses and there are so many girls where I wish I could pinch and rub their nose. Does anyone feel the same?

This is 100% me too. That twitching pattern before a sneeze and thinking about how the nose would react when rubbed, or a single finger placed under it is just heaven.

i don't really have a nose fetish but it's one of the first things I notice on a person (man or woman) and am attracted to it, but not in a fetishy way. 

On 11/29/2022 at 2:32 PM, Sneezy_guy said:

I haven’t really thought about it until

just now.  I guess in a way, I do have a nose fetish.  I think it’s more wondering how the size of their nose affects the noise they make when they blow their nose.

I had a friend years ago that had a button nose and she always honked when she blew her nose.  On the other hand, my ex-wife had a medium-sized nose and she always blew her nose soft and sometimes honked.

Has anyone wondered if the size of your nose affects the sound you make when you blow your nose, or do you think it has more to do with the amount of snot that you’re blowing out?  I have always been curious about that…

8 hours ago, Melody said:

i don't really have a nose fetish but it's one of the first things I notice on a person (man or woman) and am attracted to it, but not in a fetishy way. 

That’s interesting. So you don’t really have the urge to like touch a persons nose ever? Because when I see a girl with a pretty nose I first start to imagine what her sneeze is like then I just wish I could pinch and touch it. Idk maybe that’s just me haha

15 hours ago, Sneezy_guy said:

That’s interesting. So you don’t really have the urge to like touch a persons nose ever? Because when I see a girl with a pretty nose I first start to imagine what her sneeze is like then I just wish I could pinch and touch it. Idk maybe that’s just me haha

No I touch my boyfriends nose all the time lol. I'm just not aroused by it alone.

• 6 months later...

Listening to this audiobook right now and absolutely love this 19th century man’s nose. The long nose with slim, long nostrils 😍

IMG_3834.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...