Sneeze Fetish Forum

People who blow their nose all the time

CheekyGuy

I’ve known numerous people of either sex who seem to blow their nose very often, usually without compunction. I never know whether there might be some medical reason for this, or numerous allergies, or whether it is just a particular predilection towards doing this? Similarly there are some I know I have never seen do it, and perhaps would not if someone was watching, and others who seem to blow only very occasionally. 

What do others think? Anyone here who does so regularly, including in the presence of others, and would give any thoughts? This may also relate to those who always have tissues present, either in pocket, bag, up sleeve, or on desk? When I see tissues openly on a desk, I imagine the owner blows fairly often. 

Edited by CheekyGuy

I don't really understand the meaning of the question, but if you want to know, I know a person who blows his nose very often. The person I know is the one I've heard the most sneeze in my entire life, she must have every allergy there is because she sneezes all year round. Her nose is almost always stuffy or runny, she always has a lot of handkerchiefs and she blows her nose more than 10 times a day.

I've already been in his room several times and apart from the pile of laundry that covers the floor, you can see tissues everywhere, on his desk, on the floor, in his bed, in the overflowing wastebasket and where there are only handkerchiefs. She is absolutely not embarrassed to have to blow her nose and she always blows her nose in front of people without trying to hide. ^_^

For my part, I am quite the opposite, I really very rarely blow my nose. Only when I have to, when there is no one around or when I have a bad cold. And when I really need to do it and there are people around me, I isolate myself out of sight and hearing. :unsure:

I probably blow my nose several times a day, in public or whatever I don't really mind, just whenever I need to eg after I sneeze or eat spicy food. 

I carry a handkerchief in my pocket most days these days which I will use if nothing else is around to blow with. 

Definitely if I have a cold I will bring multiple hankies and blow every few minutes

• 2 weeks later...

I blow my nose many times in a day, due to allergies. I always use a Handkerchief.

I know someone pretty close, she blows her nose almost everyday, she carries tissues around her all the time

21 hours ago, Omk12022 said:

I know someone pretty close, she blows her nose almost everyday, she carries tissues around her all the time

I am pretty much the same way.  I have tissues all over the place and probably blow my nose about 3-5 times per day when I don't have a cold.  If I do have a cold or my allergies are acting up, then the nose blowing frequency is much higher.

Does your friend blow her nose soft and quiet, or is she more of a honker?  Are her blows productive, or is it more of blowing because she has an itchy nose?  I am always curious why some people blow their nose more frequently than others.  I know for me personally, I usually only blow if I am feeling snotty or congested, which makes my blows quite productive at times....

On 12/18/2022 at 10:12 AM, Jeff said:

I am pretty much the same way.  I have tissues all over the place and probably blow my nose about 3-5 times per day when I don't have a cold.  If I do have a cold or my allergies are acting up, then the nose blowing frequency is much higher.

Does your friend blow her nose soft and quiet, or is she more of a honker?  Are her blows productive, or is it more of blowing because she has an itchy nose?  I am always curious why some people blow their nose more frequently than others.  I know for me personally, I usually only blow if I am feeling snotty or congested, which makes my blows quite productive at times....

She is a honker, she always has a runny nose, it itches sometimes, or when she sneezes