Sneeze Fetish Forum

Flowers have allergies?

Dawsio

Bella finds a funny looking flower in her garden that kinda looks like a long, blue nose. She takes a sniff, when her nostrils wiggle and sniffle. She pulls out a tissue, sneezing directly into it.

"ACHOO! ACHOO! Sniff. Oh curse my allergies."

Suddenly, the flower starts to leak nectar. The petals quivering. The flower sniffles and wiggles.

"Hhhhhhh... Hhhhhh..." 

It's petals turn pink. Bella had never seen anything like it. It was like the flower was going to-

"HHHHHSSSHHHH!!!"

The flower has a colossal sneeze, spraying Iris with its nectar and pollen. Immediately her nose gets tickly.

"Ah! Oh dear! You must be allergic to muh... Uhh... Me... Sniff ahhhh... Ahhh..."

Just as Bella was in her sneezy state, so to the flower was sniffling and gearing up for another big sneeze. The two of them fell into an intense sneezing fit. Who would have thought flowers could have allergies?

What a cute little story! Reminds me of something that might happen in an Alice in Wonderland type world/situation. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay but imagine seeing that in your garden and it justs start sneezing with you too and it's like a whole endless cycle of sneezes 😭💀

• 3 months later...
On 12/6/2022 at 12:01 AM, Dawsio said:

Bella finds a funny looking flower in her garden that kinda looks like a long, blue nose. She takes a sniff, when her nostrils wiggle and sniffle. She pulls out a tissue, sneezing directly into it.

"ACHOO! ACHOO! Sniff. Oh curse my allergies."

Suddenly, the flower starts to leak nectar. The petals quivering. The flower sniffles and wiggles.

"Hhhhhhh... Hhhhhh..." 

It's petals turn pink. Bella had never seen anything like it. It was like the flower was going to-

"HHHHHSSSHHHH!!!"

The flower has a colossal sneeze, spraying Iris with its nectar and pollen. Immediately her nose gets tickly.

"Ah! Oh dear! You must be allergic to muh... Uhh... Me... Sniff ahhhh... Ahhh..."

Just as Bella was in her sneezy state, so to the flower was sniffling and gearing up for another big sneeze. The two of them fell into an intense sneezing fit. Who would have thought flowers could have allergies?

This is such a wonderful little scenario and I think it could very well be spun onto a much bigger story