Sneeze Fetish Forum

More colds from work (f)

Trynasneeze

I work in a team of about 20 people and quite a few have been sick with the colds that seem to be circulating this past week or so. Here are a couple more obs from the past 2 days:

- one lady, late 20s, dark hair. Had a cold by the end of last week and still going with it. No sneezes from her today but she has a red nose and a constant sniffle. Every 30 mins or so she will reach into her bag and pull out a tissue and put a temporary end to her sniffling with a long wet nose blow 

- another lady, early 20s, blonde, glasses. She was off sick yesterday. Came back in today with a bit of a cough, sounded stuffy, red nose. She has a full box of Kleenex with her today and every 10 minutes or so after a few desperate sounding wet sniffs, she will grab 2-3 tissues and give her nose a long, wet nose blow. 

- the last lady, she is in her early 30s, Arabic descent so slightly darker hair/skin. She is very sneezy. Her nose looks a little red. And she will sneeze every like 10 mins, always sounding loud but like she's trying to be quiet if you get what I mean. Yesterday she had a tissue she kept sneezing into. Today she has a men's handkerchief. She never really blows her nose but had the handkerchief in her hand constantly and would sometimes give her nose a good wipe after sneezing and sniffle a bit. 

Hope you guys enjoyed these. Cold season is quite fun sometimes. 

Honestly, hearing people be all sniffly and stuffy is just as fun as hearing the sneezes, thought I'm glad you heard some from the 3rd person! Sounds like your work/office is a fun place to be during cold and flu season. 

2 hours ago, mypanicismanic said:

Honestly, hearing people be all sniffly and stuffy is just as fun as hearing the sneezes, thought I'm glad you heard some from the 3rd person! Sounds like your work/office is a fun place to be during cold and flu season. 

10 hours ago, luvsfemalehonks said:

Sounds like it's a fun week at work!

Absolutely a fun place to be right now hahaha - despite the fact that I'll probably be the next one to be struck down by this cold 😂

Update on the last lady described:

She is still very sneezy today, has a handkerchief with her again today, but has been coughing and blowing her nose a bit today as well. 

Plus several other cold victims still filling the hours with their various sniffles, coughs and nose blowing. 

31 minutes ago, GuitarPlayah said:

Great obs, do you think you'll catch the cold?

Well I've had about 6 colds already this year so another one doesn't seem too unlikely now. I have been pretty tired the last couple of days as well so who knows