• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• treehouse

• thesneezyowl

• Privatedancer

• EveP

I think this may be the best snzfic I’ve ever read. At some moments I forgot that it was even a snzfic cuz I just fell so in love with the characters 😭

Omg this was amazing and I just read the sequel which was amazing as well. It's rare to find good, long, m/m sneeze fics. I also can't wait for Nate to find out about Mark's sneeze fetish.

• 1 month later...

This is so great I’ve read it a few times. Beyond all the wonderful sneezes it’s a really good piece of fiction. Thank you for sharing it, and it’s sequel. 

• 3 months later...

This is one of my favorites from the forum. Both characters are so we'll written and the sneezes are adorable!!! I really need more. It's amazingly beautiful and cute! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/1/2023 at 9:24 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

This is one of my favorites from the forum. Both characters are so we'll written and the sneezes are adorable!!! I really need more. It's amazingly beautiful and cute! 

I'll always come back to this story. It's AMAZING! Really love Nate's allergic sneezes!!!

• 1 month later...

This is one of the stories that finally convinced me to become a member of this forum about a year ago. I read it many times before and loved it! It's so genuinely cute and awesome. I love Mark and Nate together. Nate's allergy sneezing is AMAZING!!! I love that is sister is overprotective and Mark's just so shy and a bit awkward but just perfect for Nate. Really like to re-read it once in a while! 

one of my fav stories on here!!! i hope there’s another part and Nate sneezes more but mark also sneezes!!!