Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any other smokers sneeze when they smoke?

YiffySneeze

I smoke weed and tobacco products (weed is legal in my state), and vape a little as well. (Although vaping doesn't really get rid of the tobacco cravings for me, sadly). I have noticed that sometimes when I vape or when I light up my tobacco pipe it will actually make me sneeze. (Oddly enough hookah does not cause me to sneeze.) I have a very sensitive nose in general and so I sneeze a lot (when in private, I can't in public), so might just be my nose being sensitive to it as it is to most things. I was wondering if any other smokers here sometimes sneeze when they smoke? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually dont sneeze when I smoke, but when I vape weed it tickles my nose a lot. My friend is the same way and Ive gotten to see her sneeze a few times because of it. :)

I live in Canada (usually) and my boyfriend and all my friends are major stoners so I vape a fair bit when I’m home. 

Vaping weed always makes me sneeze! Usually like 3 times or so. It’s like the only thing other than chinnkinni that makes me sneeze. And when I’m high I don’t care about stifling or anything like that 🤣

odd because I smoke joints and have a white girl habit of smoking cigs sometimes while intoxicated and only vaping makes me sneeze! It like gets in my nose and ughhhh 

Edited by Melody
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Update: if I do not inhale I ALWAYS SNEEZE. I am not sure why it's very strange, if I also exhale from my nose it def tickles. 

On 1/9/2023 at 2:43 AM, Sahrah said:

I smoke and vape weed but I have never sneezed because of it. Very interesting though!

I have a friend who also mostly just vapes weed, but she only smokes around me, cause she’ll blow the smoke out her nose to make herself sneeze. 

On 6/12/2023 at 6:12 PM, 47Bears said:

I have a friend who also mostly just vapes weed, but she only smokes around me, cause she’ll blow the smoke out her nose to make herself sneeze. 

yes that is what I usualy do as well, I can usually get 1 sneeze out from exhaling from my nose

If I’m smoking weed (legal in my state) if I exhale through only my nose I will sneeze sometimes 

I don’t have a smoke sensitivity (or any kind of sensitivity for that matter) but so many people I smoke with do, and it’s weirdly serendipitous 

I smoke a lot of weed as well (legal state) and about half the time it goes up my nose and makes me sneeze.

Just earlier today I was smoking and the smoke ticked my nose and I had a double.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/8/2022 at 11:12 AM, YiffySneeze said:

I smoke weed and tobacco products (weed is legal in my state), and vape a little as well. (Although vaping doesn't really get rid of the tobacco cravings for me, sadly). I have noticed that sometimes when I vape or when I light up my tobacco pipe it will actually make me sneeze. (Oddly enough hookah does not cause me to sneeze.) I have a very sensitive nose in general and so I sneeze a lot (when in private, I can't in public), so might just be my nose being sensitive to it as it is to most things. I was wondering if any other smokers here sometimes sneeze when they smoke? 

My boyfriend actually sneezes everytime we smoke. Which I enjoy ofc. But weed is also legal where I live. His nose is also partially ticklish and he sneezes everytime due to the weed. It’s honestly the only reason I tried smoking more with him to watch him just get into a sneezing weed fit. So hot. But I noticed the dispensary we go to everyone is sneezy and affected by the particles of weed floating in the air. 

I used to smoke weed occasionally (at one point it was about once a week) and never did it tickle my nose or make me sneeze. I have a habit of breathing through my mouth most of the time so it's possible it's just because I didn't get any of the smoke in my nasal passages. However I used to hang out with lots of stoners and didn't notice any of them sneezing more than usual after smoking.

The only case I know of, I had a roommate who had allergies and he would have random fits a few times a week, usually in the morning. We never smoked together when we were living together, but did a few times after we both coincidentally moved to the same city. Then I noticed the smoke would occasionally cause him to sneeze. It was funny because he was sitting with one leg on top of the other, and with each of these smoke-induced sneezes, his upper leg would lift off of the lower one. Kind of like how some people bob their head downward, he would bob his leg upward. I never noticed him do that otherwise, but it's possible he just never sat like that unless he was smoking weed.

• 3 weeks later...

haha, no not for me! i'm very much not sensitive so most things don't make me sneeze. its possible for smoke to really burn when it gets in my nose though, which happens sometimes while smoking. have never sneezed from it, it will only make me tear up from the stinginggg