Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question about Ariana Grande Sick Video

GaySneezeLover

In this video

Which parts do you think are sneezes and which do you think are coughs? It’s hard to tell as the videos are from a distance and she turns away from the mic when she sneezes or coughs, but what do you guys think watching it?

First one seems to be a sneeze to be but that clip also seems to be a bit sped up to me. There’s one at around 3:22 that also seems to be a sneeze. I LOVE Ari and can probably rustle up some more clips if you’re interested! Not sure how many other sneezing ones there are but back in her Snapchat days she posted about a million sick days haha. 

Must be hard catching colds when you're a professional singer on tour! 🤧 Hard enough to deal with when your job doesn't have you performing for thousands of people

3 hours ago, Mems said:

First one seems to be a sneeze to be but that clip also seems to be a bit sped up to me. There’s one at around 3:22 that also seems to be a sneeze. I LOVE Ari and can probably rustle up some more clips if you’re interested! Not sure how many other sneezing ones there are but back in her Snapchat days she posted about a million sick days haha. 

I would love that, thank you!! I’ve looked up videos of her sneezing and I’ve seen the one on Snapchat and the fake one on SNL that was rly cute nonetheless lol, so if you have any other clearer ones of her sneezing that would be awesome!!

1 minute ago, GaySneezeLover said:

I would love that, thank you!! I’ve looked up videos of her sneezing and I’ve seen the one on Snapchat and the fake one on SNL that was rly cute nonetheless lol, so if you have any other clearer ones of her sneezing that would be awesome!!

It was Jimmy Fallon not SNL haha but still