Sneeze Fetish Forum

Observation on the exam

ShamanBodyan

On December 5th I had one of the semester exams. The teacher, let's call her K, didn't look very good.  She was paler than usual, there were dark circles under her eyes, and her nose was bright pink, almost red. Her voice didn't sound very good. Explaining to us how the exam will take place (how much time we have for writing and so on), she suddenly stopped, brought a handkerchief to her face and sneezed into it, quite wetly. Heh...Hexcheew! It sounded like she needed to blow her nose, and apparently she did, because she turned off the microphone and camera for a few seconds, and then apologized. Her handkerchief was white, with red edges and a pattern of red flowers. And during the oral part of the exam, one girl (not from my group) also looked like she had a cold. Answering one of the questions, she sneezed into a neatly folded white handkerchief with blue edges and a large flower. She was clearly embarrassed, it was visible how she blushed, she quickly wiped her nose, a slight squelching was heard and finished her answer.

I found photos of handkerchiefs similar to those that were in my observation, but unfortunately there is a limit of 37 KB for files, so I probably won't be able to share them.

Edited by ShamanBodyan
3 hours ago, ShamanBodyan said:

I found photos of handkerchiefs similar to those that were in my observation, but unfortunately there is a limit of 37 KB for files, so I probably won't be able to share them.

You can use an image hosting site such as https://postimages.org/ and then add them into your post by clicking "other media" in the lower right hand side of the posting box and choosing "insert image from URL".

11 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Вы можете использовать сайт для размещения изображений, такой как https://postimages.org / а затем добавьте их в свой пост, нажав "другие носители" в правом нижнем углу окна публикации и выбрав "вставить изображение из URL".

Thanks.

1) This is what the examiner's handkerchief looked like

52a739526aab7500f2fe6622ef14d3f9.jpg

2) This is what the handkerchief of the girl who sneezed during the answer looked like

19be0a0842b384f37fcbff38c6e517fb.jpg

5 hours ago, ShamanBodyan said:

Thanks.

1) This is what the examiner's handkerchief looked like

2) This is what the handkerchief of the girl who sneezed during the answer looked like

19be0a0842b384f37fcbff38c6e517fb.jpg

Updated.

By mistake I added only one image instead of two.

1)