Sneeze Fetish Forum

Monstrous Release (M, gargoyle[monster sneeze])

Deuce Williams

Severe lack of monstersnz on this site

Story contains a human/gargoyle pairing. Don't like, don't read

~~~

Bright moonlight streams into the barn through the creaking door, a crack just wide enough for Miriam’s slight figure to squeeze through. It illuminates the swirling motes of dust and straw, disturbed by even such a small movement, before vanishing into darkness as Miriam eases the heavy door shut behind her.

She exhales, silent as the night, relief in the safety of darkness. Though her sleeping shift is thin, the shiver trembling over her sternum originates from the thrill of the forbidden rather than the warm summer evening. Countless times she has snuck from the little cottage on the hill, countless times evading the careful watch of her father, but the novelty never lessens. Her heartbeat quickens in her wrists, her thumbs, her stomach, anticipation pounding in her ears. She makes no effort to stifle her excitement, because she knows the effect it has on her companion.

Indeed, as she opens her eyes, now adjusted to the barn’s darkness, she sees his silhouette as a blot of pure black, crouched on the edge of the hayloft.

A smile brightens Miriam’s eyes. Despite the distance from the cottage to their secret rendezvous, she whispers her youthful defiance. “Are there any bats in my belfry?”

What dim light leaks between aged wooden panels reflects off a fanged smile, and the shape launches himself off the ledge. Dark wings like sails unfurl, nearly the width of the barn itself, and the creature lands in a kneel before her. Now, as he rises, she can see him. Stone-gray skin stretched taut over muscles no human man could ever hope to have, supporting his graceful wings, his backwards-bending legs. Sharp claws score the dirt floor. They’ll have to erase the evidence of his presence later, but for now Miriam is too occupied with the way his powerful arms brace on either side of her body, the dim glow of his white eyes illuminating a ridged brow and arched nostrils. Spiralling horns taper wickedly high above her. Memories of those horns gripped in her hands flash through her mind, and she knows the creature has noticed by the way he wets his incisors.

He lowers his face nearly to her neck, warm breath setting her hair on edge, and says in a voice rich and dark as her deepest fantasies, “your bat is here, and ready to feed.”

She can contain herself no longer. “Then take what is yours, Pitch.”

He captures her lips in his, and the space between them vanishes.

Through the haze of pleasure and wandering hands, Miriam breaks for breath long enough to say, “it has been too long, beloved.”

Pitch’s chuckle reverberates through his chest, and hers in turn. “It has been but two nights.”

“Every moment away from you is too long.”

His broad hands still over her hips, claws prickling possessively against her skin in the way she likes. “We don’t have to be apart,” a measure of resignation winds through his voice.

Miriam sobers. This is a familiar song to them both. “You know father would never allow it.”

She knows what he will say next, and he knows her answer, but he plays his part dutifully. “We could leave tonight. This moment.”

“We couldn’t. I can’t simply leave him.” Her father is a kind man, but not a modern one. While Miriam doesn’t fear his wrath, the thought of gaining his disapproval sours her stomach.

Pitch sighs, folding himself over her in an embrace. “I understand.” A note of mischief colours his voice and Miriam bites back a squeal as his palms encompass her backside. “Then I suppose I will have to get my fill of you any other way I can.”

She swats his arm playfully. It’s like striking stone. “I have no more spare stockings so if you tear this dress you are buying me new repair material.”

His response dies in his throat, muscles locking around her, and Miriam quiets immediately. His pointed ears twitch, eyes unfocused, nostrils flaring as new information floods his awareness. Miriam trusts his senses implicitly, so when his arms tighten across her body she responds immediately, clasping her hands behind his neck and releasing her weight into his grasp.

Pitch’s wings flare out with a snap of air, and one powerful downstroke launches them up and into the hayloft. Their landing is abrupt, but painless, Miriam set gently onto her back as her lover crouches above, arms on either side of her head. Aside from the movement of his breath, he is motionless as the rock he reverts to come morning.

Miriam has seen him from this perspective before, but could stand to do it more often. She is in an advantageous position, and she would be tempted to tease him if not for the half-snarl focused past her head, the rigid intention in his body.

The moment after they settle, cold fingers grip her spine as the heavy barn door creaks open, shedding it’s splinter of moonlight over the granite lines of Pitch’s face. She doesn’t dare look round for fear of drawing attention, but her cues are obvious.

Movement begins on the ground floor, and Miriam is certain it’s her father, but a quiet, persistent humming offers a worse option. Truly, the annoying habit can only belong to Georg. Her father’s hired farmhand from next door, notorious for forgetting work and relentlessly pursing his employer’s daughter, at this point Miriam would almost prefer if the interloper had been her father.

Under the frustration of their time interrupted, Miriam is aware of the very real danger Georg poses. If he finds out about Pitch, there would be nothing to stop him from notifying her father. Or worse, he would ask to court her in exchange for keeping the revelation a secret.

That bastard! She will not let Pitch go so easily! They can stay hidden until he’s finished his business and leaves.

A puff of air rustles the hair on her forehead, and she turns her attention upwards. Pitch’s face is still set in that half-snarl, but there is something irregular about his breathing. His chest stammers unsteadily, more tiny little breaths breaking over her exposed skin. He’s exerted himself more with less of a reaction, she’s seen it firsthand. Surely the short flight up to the hayloft wouldn’t have…

Realization strikes her hard and fast. Impossible to see in the dark, their rough landing kicked up scores of dust and hay motes, now swirling endlessly exposed in the light from the door. Pitch’s face illuminated as it is, Miriam can see tiny, irritating particles disappearing into his nostrils with every uneven breath, causing them to flare in soft, near imperceptible little twitches. Under the comfort of moonlight, his skin is every bit as expressive as a human’s: even in the low light she can see the rims of his nares darkening with ticklish need.

There are benefits to superior senses. And there are drawbacks.

Miriam quickly takes stock of the situation: Pitch is preparing to sneeze. He can’t take care of himself, supported on all fours as he is. Movement will draw attention and his hands are likely covered in the same allergen, useless even if they were available.

“Can you hold it?” She breathes, barely loud enough for him to hear.

His answer is an alarming snort, masked only by Georg’s incessant humming.

Laying in the hay, it’s unlikely her hands are any cleaner than his. She wipes them down the front of her shift best she can before slowly, carefully, pinching Pitch’s nostrils shut between her fingers.

His jaws part, a shuddering gasp shaking his barrel chest, before there’s a moment of stagnancy. He’s nowhere near safe, Miriam can feel every trembling flare of his nose under her fingers, astonishingly forceful for such a tiny movement.

This vulnerability he shows, how such a formidable man can be felled by such a simple reaction, her hand the only thing staving off their relationship’s end…

Miriam can deal with the heat pooling in her nethers later.

Georg is getting louder now, mindless humming increasing in volume the way it does when he’s particularly deep in thought, and for once Miriam is grateful for it. Her hand is beginning to lose effect as Pitch’s sensitive sinuses are subjected to millions of dust motes. The steel line of his brow eases as a heady relaxation takes his facial muscles. The white glow of his eyes dim with every breath as he squints against the building sensation.

“Muh-Miriam,” the gentlest of hitches floats out between them. “Uh-huhhh… iihht’s not w-workihhh…”

His left nostril arches sharply enough to escape her grip, baring his teeth in a lopsided grimace. He has too much self-control to rear back with every gasp, but his long tail lashes inches above the straw bed and the cloud rising at his back definitely won’t help his precarious position.

Miriam switches tactics, pressing a finger against the underside of his nose best she can. She rubs back and forth with soothing repetition, massaging his dancing nose to some semblance of calm. The bridge of his nose wrinkles with every snorting huff, interspersed with smaller sniffles. Miriam’s hair resembles swathes of seaweed with its steady back and forth motion in time with his breath.

The building power. The desperation. The promise of a giant release.

This may be something to be explored.

If they managed to stay undetected.

Pitch is self-controlled, but he is also fallible as any creature. His stuttering gasps grow increasingly vocal, sound rumbling in the space between them but blessedly quiet enough to evade notice. “H-huhh… h-huuhh-haahhHH…”

The vibration sends tiny thrills up and down her thighs, but all her muscles clench when he tries to speak.

“Ahh… Buh-belovehhhd, Ah-hahhhhh—I’m guh-huhoing to sn… to snehhhh-heehhHHH—”

She wants nothing more than for him to say it. She wants nothing more than for him to do it. But her weakness will ensure they never see each other again. She persists, pressing harder against his thoroughly flushed nostrils, loving their ticklish spasms against her flesh. His eyes squeeze tightly shut, as though that alone could negate the effect of hundreds of dust grains whirling and twirling the lengths of his nasal passages. What irritation they must be providing, a bone-deep sensation centuries old, filling his nose and lungs with dusty prickles like a thousand feathers, willing the body to gasp and gasp and gasp until—

“HhaaahhhhHHHH… huuaAAAAHHHHH—”

Pitch can stand it no longer.

Neither can Miriam.

His growling hitches so large that his chest presses her back into the hay with every heave, Miriam abandons her ministrations to guide his trembling nostrils into the valley of her breasts, relishing in the euphoria of every snuffle and shudder against her bare skin. Every muscle between them tightens to the point of snapping. The wood on either side of her head creaks as his claws dig deep into the hay bed and finally, finally, he releases control.

“Uuuhhhhhh—” The first true hitch sends her shift and heart alike aflutter. “HRRAAHHHH—” The second, animalistic and unrestrained, tears at the back of his throat.

She may have made an error. She didn’t count on Pitch’s sneeze getting so… monstrous.

He’s lost in the throes now, and Miriam is certain she can’t stop him even if she tries. He surrenders himself completely to this basic reflex, grinding and rubbing his nose into her breasts like a dog going after a particularly interesting smell. Every minute convulsion of his nostrils sends embers of pleasure along the whole length of her body, and she finds herself arching up into the pressure.

Somewhere, distant, the sliver of moonlight over Pitch’s tremoring face shrinks back into blackness as Georg leaves the barn. Blind, Miriam can only focus on the sense of every quivering movement against her chest.

“HHUUUURRRAAAAAHHHH-SHCUUUHHH!!” Spray instantly soaks her skin as Pitch unloads a massive, roaring sneeze into her breasts, and his giant wings snap out as a counterbalance. When he brings them back in, close to his body, Miriam knows he’s not finished.

HrnnKKKK-SHEEHH—h-heh- HUH-SHCAAHHHHH!!” The next snorting double sends a fine mist rebounding into the air.

Miriam can’t help her whimper.

The twitch in Pitch’s ears indicate he hears the sound, but he’s too far into the next sneeze to react further. “Ahhhhh—UUHHH-XSHHHHHH!” The explosion hisses through his fangs and Miriam’s heart skips a beat, saliva pooling over her molars.

He raises his head and Miriam’s chest gives a flicker of disappointment until she sees the perpetual squint, the persistent quaver of nostrils so flushed they’re almost black against his gray skin.

“Wu-huuuhhh—huhn more…” He hitches.

Miriam cups his jaw in her hands. “Let me see you.”

He can’t argue, too lost is he in the final sneeze. Miriam studies every detail of his face as it collapses under the fluttering tickle. The buildup takes longer as he works toward the end, but his eyes flicker shut and his nostrils open wide and he succumbs to the last, nose-clearing sneeze.

HaaahHHHHH—huUUURRAAAHHHH-SCHAAHHHHHH!” His head jerks downwards, but Miriam has gotten what she wants.

Pitch remains crouched over her soaked body, giving a few harsh snorts to expel the last of the dust from his nasal passages while Miriam basks in the aftermath. After he has settled some, she reaches up to soothe his darkened nostrils with steady strokes of her thumbs. He leans into her touch, a pleased hum rumbling from deep in his throat.

“That was close, beloved,” she says, and is taken aback at how wavery and lusting her voice has become.

Pitch notices as well, and his nostrils flare once more. By the way his tongue flicks out to wet his lips, Miriam can tell it’s not a brewing sneeze causing the reaction. Her arousal is so warm and potent that she can almost imagine smelling it the way he does. “Apparently that was not the only thing that came close.” The lights of his eyes flick down, taking in her compromised position and appearance with a new appreciation. “Now that the interruption has been taken care of, shall we resume?”

Though she lacks fangs, Miriam’s smile is no less wicked. “Conveniently, the interruption has given me an idea for a new game.”

A wonderfully written holdback fic.  Her confliction between wanting to help him hold back those sneezes and wanting to see them released.  It was amazing. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh my goodness this was so hot 🥵!

The description of Pitch unable to stop himself, and rubbing and grinding his nose against Miriam’s breasts “like a dog going after a particular interesting smell” in the lead up to his explosive sneezing fit is one of the hottest images I’ve ever encountered! 💥 🔥 🥵 

If you intend to continue this story or do a sequel, that would be most appreciated! 💗 

• 5 months later...

My god. Easily one of my favorite stories on this site. An absolutely delightful read, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I loved this! Your writing is so descriptive. If you're able to, could you maybe consider continuing this story?

...I honestly think my mind has been open to a whole new world in the form of beast and monster sneezes. Like, seriously, all of the descriptions of Pitch's hitching and desperation had me UNDONE! Perhaps this is something that should be explored further, heheh.

20 hours ago, Laze said:

...I honestly think my mind has been open to a whole new world in the form of beast and monster sneezes. Like, seriously, all of the descriptions of Pitch's hitching and desperation had me UNDONE! Perhaps this is something that should be explored further, heheh.

I feel the same!! I had never been into like monster x human (if that’s what it’s called?!) as a genre but this had me feeling some sort of way. The desperation and everything ughhh! I find myself coming back to this one