Sneeze Fetish Forum

looking for shows with f/f rep to write about..

jem

Hey, everyone!

As the title says, I'm looking for some good shows with f/f rep that I can make a fic about! I'm finally done with school (for the semester), so I've got the writing bug! I'm a bit bummed because I wrote a Wednesday fic, but since the characters are under 18, I can't post it here, which makes total sense. So, I'm looking for a good show with some f/f characters ;) 

I've written wayhaught, damie, and avalance. I've thought about emisue from dickinson, but haven't written anything. 

If anyone has ideas for shows/movies to watch, lmk! Or if anyone has a prompt for one of those f/f couples I listed, go ahead and comment it! Since I know those characters and their dynamics pretty well, they aren't too difficult for me to write. 

I hope everyone is well!

Happy holidays!

xx jem

Oh I would LOVE an Emisue fic! Especially a sick Sue, ugh my heart melts just thinking of it! My last addiction is Maya and Carina on Station 19! Skip the first few seasons and just start when Carina appears if you want to! It’s easy enough to catch up and gahhhh they’re both so gorgeous and such a sweet couple 

• 2 weeks later...

The FOX show 9-1-1, one of the main canon pairings—Hen & Karen, commonly known as HenRen—are married lesbians. (Actually, I forget if they both ID as lesbians, but they are both women and they are married to each other.)

On 12/27/2022 at 8:22 AM, arambolia said:

I was going to mention Maya and Carina too, glad I‘m not the only one hooked :D

I haven’t watched it yet!! It seems to be a really popular ship. I’ve been hooked on Dickinson again, but I’ll add Station 19 to the list !

On 12/28/2022 at 8:18 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

The FOX show 9-1-1, one of the main canon pairings—Hen & Karen, commonly known as HenRen—are married lesbians. (Actually, I forget if they both ID as lesbians, but they are both women and they are married to each other.)

Thank you for the suggestion! I haven’t heard of that ship, but I’ll check it out! 

• 3 weeks later...

Dead to Me - technically not canon romantic pairing but they are extremely close and I suspect a large part of the random ships Jen and Judy.

Grace and Frankie - basically the same deal as above I suppose, they are more or less Jen and Judy in the future. 

Patsy and Delia in Call the Midwife. Anyone with anyone in Pitch Perfect? 😄 

There is a cute (canon) lesbian in the Netflix spy show Pine Gap, her name is Deb. Though her character isn't very explored, and the one hookup the show really pictures isn't named. But there was a cute moment when the team had a bbq at their boss Kath's place and Kath's cat came out there meowing. Deb went into full "must cuddle cat"-mode, Kath picked him up and they were both cuddling the cat, getting quite close to each other for a moment. Kath was supposedly straight but was in the middle of a vicious divorce from her husband, and she did give off a weirdly jealous vibe when another of her female subordinates started dating a male colleague. I pinged Kath as bi from the start. And Deb was, as I said, canon lesbian. 😏

I always wanted to pair Kath up with Deb. The cat cuddling scene was just too adorable and such a perfectly stereotypical lesbian thing too. 😅🥰 An accidental brush meant for the cat but got the other woman instead? Eyes meeting over a purring bałl of fur? A smile that suddenly seems to mean more than it first appeared? 😈 Fuck yeah, I ship them even if they had few interactions. 

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • 7 months later...

There is an f/f canon couple in the Canadian show Saving Hope. Dr Maggie Lin hooks up with pretty much every male colleague at some point but the one she eventually chooses is a woman, Dr Sydney Katz. They're not the "focus couple", but there is a bunch of kissing and looks and touching, not just something that's mentioned in passing and never again. 

There are also a few same-sex couples among patients here and there, both male and female, and one of the male surgeons is gay, which also isn't just mentioned in passing. 

As usual, I passed on the young lesbian residents and took my ogling to the middle aged straight female surgeons, but oh well. 🤷😅

• 1 month later...