Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Best Laid Plans [M/M; 1/?]

treehouse

3 hours ago, EveP said:

Me too. I guess @treehouse has a life or something. 😕 I don't, so I keep checking here again and again and again...

Same lol 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thesneezyowl

• ID2006

• Privatedancer

• treehouse

“apparently somehow interpreting Mark’s long silence as an objection to the sandwich.” 😂😍

Oh man I am so delighted that this chapter exists! Super hot, super sweet, super funny! Thanks for your service!

19 hours ago, ID2006 said:

Lol, I saw the T because @thesneezyowl responded and got really excited for a minute.

I’m so sorry! And it’s about to happen again because I feel like I should apologize for getting the hopes of the masses up!

9 hours ago, thesneezyowl said:

it’s about to happen again

Lolol it has happennnned 😅

Can I just say, I feel like I am in the right place because I assumed this story was over when Mark came clean at the farmers’ market and he and Nate got on the same page about what was going on, FORGETTING that I am not the only one who wanted to see every bit of the h/c play out.

Another stellar installment! Your writing is in a league of its own! Every time I read one of your stories it’s like I’m pulled into the world itself. Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

This story is fantastic! I love your descriptions and dialogue; it really makes me feel like I'm getting to know your characters. Looking forward to more!

• 2 weeks later...

I check every day for an update and have re-read many times.  I just realized this is set for Presidents’ Day weekend / this weekend which would be a very cool time for the final chapter(s)….not begging, just saying :)

Same here. I just noticed that @treehousehasn't been logged in since January 5th, so I hope that he's just very busy with work and life in general, and that all is well with him.

19 hours ago, EveP said:

Same here. I just noticed that @treehousehasn't been logged in since January 5th, so I hope that he's just very busy with work and life in general, and that all is well with him.

Me too!

Oh wow. So I don’t log on here anymore like… almost ever? But I’m really glad I had the inkling to today, because these two stories are really something special. I appreciate you sharing them with us, and will for sure revisit them in the future. 

• 1 month later...

I really hope that you consider continuing this story. Loving the dynamic between Mark and Nate!

So I have been MIA on the forum for...literal years...but I just came back recently and I am so glad I found this and your previous fic. They were both so delightfully beautiful!! I think a few people said this on the other post, but I would read this novel. Thank you so much for the glorious read. It was such a pleasure to come back to the forum with this.

• 1 month later...

I love the dynamic between Nate and Mark. So cute. And the sneezes are adorable! What a wonderful story. I must admit  prefer Allergic Sneezes but Mark's cold sneezes are pretty good too. 

The Building Inspector and this sequel are some of my favourite stories. I love the way Nate and Mark’s relationship has unfolded. 💗 

38 minutes ago, solitaire-au said:

The Building Inspector and this sequel are some of my favourite stories. I love the way Nate and Mark’s relationship has unfolded. 💗 

same here, these stories actually pushed me to make the step into login in this forum, for posting stories and reading others
these two really have a special place to my heart ❤️ the characters are so sweet and the writing is amazing

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Vin said:

I hope Treehouse is alright.  Does anyone keep up with them?  

No unfortunately 

• 4 months later...

I've loved this story before I was officially on the forum and I'm still loving it. Mark and Nate are so cute and adorable together. The perfect sneezing is the amazing bonus. I must admit I loved Nate's allergy sneezing a bit more but his caring character towards Mark is just so wonderful that I really enjoyed Mark's cold sneezes as well.