Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sharing bed [Tartaglia/Lumine - Genshin Impact] [M]

AllyKabbet

Hiiii!
I'm not coming back with a Kavetham fic (yet), but I still can't let go of my obsession with Genshin Impact, and since the ChiLumi is another of my great fandom otps, I had to spend a moment with them.

For those who don't know them:

-Lumine (the main character of the game) https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gen-impact/images/e/e6/Arte_de_personaje_Viajera.png/revision/latest?cb=20220605033024&path-prefix=es

-Childe/Tartaglia (one of the villains of the game) https://somoskudasai.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/E6tYl9RUYAYizXW.jpg

Please tell me what you think ❤️ And thank you for reading!

Lumine shifts uncomfortably. As she usually does every night, it takes her hours to catch sleep, if she catches it. It's her fault, she tells herself. And it is that tonight the guilt increases by a thousand, because she has behind her back, sleeping next to her, nothing more and nothing less than the Eleventh, now Tenth, Fatui Harbinger. She has taken her mission too far. But it is that Tartaglia smells of cinnamon, his hair is fucking soft against her shoulder and, Archons, she wants to kiss him again, because she hasn't felt this much at home since she woke up on that beach without her brother.

She doesn't know whether to be happy or sad because of how happy she is. She stays for a while, maybe an hour, staring at the nightstand until Childe makes a move on the bed behind her. He groans a bit, and coughs a few times. Lumine decides not to turn so as not to disturb the other's sleep, but the boy coughs again seconds later and turns away. She thinks it's normal, it's just that it's been so long since she shared a bed with anyone that she's forgotten.  

She hears a sudden movement in the sheets and, suddenly, Tartaglia takes a rapid breath that seems to come directly from his throat and...

“Hhhh-Tsshi.” It is accompanied by an exhalation at the end that is interrupted again. “Eh-Ctx-shi!” It is a little more contained, but just as wet, soft and forced as the previous one, as if it were trapped in his throat before the release.

Lumine gets a chill. She realizes that it's the first time since she's known him that she's heard him sneeze, and she was expecting something completely different. Something as outrageous as he is, she thinks, but the involuntary release after his previous suffocations make it look like something he's ashamed of. He knows that Tartaglia doesn't like to show weakness, especially one so obvious and out of his control, so she prefers not to bless him. In Schenznaya is not usually blessed anyway, but her time in Mondstadt has made her acquire certain issues.

Tartaglia stirs again and pulls the blanket closer. Lumine leers at him, though she can't see his face. Not a minute passes before he sneezes again.

“Hh-h-Agts! -S-gh…” his intention to try to contain them is obvious. Lumine thinks he’s stifled his sneeze into his hand this time, because it sounds muffled. Tartaglia makes a noise after which Lumine can't tell if it's another sneeze or a slight cough. She wonders if maybe something is bothering him in the air, or if it's the perfume she's wearing for today's date, but he doesn't seem to have done it the rest of the day.

Tartaglia sniffles. Archons, she wants to hug him or caress his back. After a while, Childe stirs again and Lumine hears him rubbing his nose, which is getting more and more congested from sneezing. He sniffles again. She is back to looking at him behind her. Lumine hesitates before his next move, but she thinks it might be okay. They've already broken through that trust barrier, perhaps long before that night. She turns a little, enough to find his arm and gently take it. Childe's eyes widen slightly, but Lumine hisses to keep him quiet, and she wraps Childe's arm across her chest. She grabs his hand, and he shifts and adjusts himself so that his entire body hugs Lumine from behind. Lumine shudders a little as she feels Childe's body around her, his leg slightly above hers, and that protective arm around hers. Home. Affection. That familiar smell of cinnamon. Childe moans a little as he puts his forehead on her shoulder, and Lumine can feel the heat emanating from him, and the tickling of his bangs on her neck. She can't stop smiling. He’s so warm.

She's glad they don't say anything. It is a natural act, which has arisen practically by itself. Lumine thinks that maybe she could fall asleep now. That tranquility is slightly broken when Tartaglia whispers "excuse me" and removes his arm from Lumine’s waist and moves away from her a little. He rubs his nose and breathes a little shakily, but quickly, he puts his arm around her again, and now it's her hand that covers Lumine’s. She settles back.

“Ah- H-Ayts-txu -tschi!” Two sneezes come out of nowhere, and seem impossible to contain any longer. Lumine notes his desperation in each of his vowels, and also the slight humidity that, despite his attempt to stifled them so that this does not happen, arises on her back. He buries his face into her back as she stifles them, and Lumine feels the contraction of his stomach around her, and the tension of his entire body at the release. Tartaglia exhales congested and quickly, he moves away from her. “Sorry.”  He sniffles, and move his hand to his face. “Archons, excuse me…”

“Bless you!” Lumine says with a smile, turning to face him. "Are you okay?"

“Yes, yes.” He says quickly, and wipes his nose with the back of his hand, which, Lumine now sees, is a little red despite the dim lighting. “Excuse me, seriously”

He looks really embarrassed. Lumine smiles fondly.

“No problem.”

“I'm going for paper, sorry.”

Lumine nods, and watches him leave for the hotel bathroom. She hears him blow his nose from the bed, and then returns with a piece of paper in his hand. He sits back down on the bed, snifflinf again.

"You okay?" she asks.

But Childe still frozen, with narrowed eyes and an unmistakable pre-sneeze expression that Lumine never seen before, but that she finds very sweet, and totally vulnerable. He quickly puts the piece of paper to his mouth, with both hands, desperately.

“Ang-TTTSCHu! Ggschu!” There are two strong sneezes, much more forceful than before. “Ah’Hng -Ah...” Lumine knows that the last one was also a sneeze because of the vibration of his body, but it was the most stifled she has ever seen.

Now she is worried. She puts a hand around his waist and touches him gently.

“Bless you…”

Childe gives a very vocal exhale, almost like a complaint.

“Ahh, sorry.” He blow his nose a bit. “It looks like I've had a sneezing fit”

“Allergies?”

He sniffles and removes the handkerchief from his mouth. He shakes his head.

“Not that I am aware of.”

“Well...” she puts a lock of hair behind his ear. “Do you think you're catching something?”

Childe sniffles.

“I don’t know. I've sneezed about a hundred times, so maybe yes.” He smiles sideways, before sniffling again.

Lumine smiles.

“What a fool.”

"Uh, and I’m sorry for…" He points to her back. Lumine shakes her head with a smile. She goes to speak, but Childe seems gone again. He exhales quickly, and contains a quick soft "Tsxh!" in the already wrinkled handkerchief. He looks tired, and his shaky exhalation evidences it. "Archons…”

“Bless you. I'll bring you water, okay?”

“You don’t have…”

But Lumine ignores him and, after touching him on the shoulder, she goes to the bathroom. She comes back after a while from the bath with a glass of water. Childe continues sniffling, more lying on the bed. He takes a sip from the glass of water and offers her, but she declines.

“Thanks.” He says. “I'm better.”

“Do you usually sneeze that much?”

Childe runs his hand over his nose.

“I don’t know” he says congested. “I don’t believe so”.

“Maybe you’re allergic to me?”

“That will never happen.” He smiles.

• 1 month later...

Awww this was cute to see tartiggles like this
Buuut....everyone rise up together....we need to make sure tartoogles doesn't hold back....after all seeing a dorky tortilla suffer will be our entertainment muahahahahaha 

• 9 months later...

I love this!! I'm a huge sucker for Chilumi and you wrote them perfectly, I would love to see you continue this if possible!

• 3 weeks later...