Sneeze Fetish Forum

Great Shopping Obs (f)

Guest SneezeFetishCentral

Guest SneezeFetishCentral

Was out bargin hunting yesterday and seems like lots of people got colds for christmas!

Heard alot of sneezes, but only going to describe the ones I saw.

Was at a department store where they had lots of tables setup with clearance sweaters, sweatshirts, fleece tops.. all that stuff that puts those irritating little fibers in the air :drool: Two women were across the table from me, one obviously with a cold. She was probably in her mid 30's, about 5'6", shoulder length brown hair and a very red nose. She turned slightly away and pinched her nose to hold off a sneeze and then repeated the process a few minutes later. I decided to keep looking at the sweaters "just in case" :lol: A minute later she spoke to her friend "ugh Sue I think the sneeze is gonna SNIFFFFFF win" Sue looked up from what she was looking at "Bless You and let me run for cover" she said with a bit of a laugh. The woman took a large white hanky out of her purse and announced a bit louder to everyone in the general area "Excuse me but I'm going to sneeze" Alot of people actually stopped to stare at her, one woman quickly walked away. :lol: The woman tipped her head back and brought the hanky up (holding it in both hands) her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly as he took an audible breath HAAAAAAAAA and her head snapped forward into her hanky covered hands AAAAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAACHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO a few people jumped in suprise even though they were warned :innocent: She sneezed 4 more times before blowing her nose and excusing herself. I think at least 5 of us blessed her

I was suprised how many people openly stared.. I guess when you announce a sneeze you also invite people to watch

Morrigan

i know if i was there, i would have stopped to watch :innocent: i would have pretended i was looking for something for my fiancee, or sister, or Mother, or something :lol:

excellent obs, thanks for sharing :drool:

i love it when there are sneezy women at the shopping centre, i love it wen they helplessly start sneezing and cant stop, i just want them to keep going more and more

Archived