Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Headcold Caretaking (Self Obs)

feverprince

Hi! I haven’t posted on here in so long, but I was recently pretty sick while I was staying over at my bfs place & I wanted to share my misery!

My brother visited a couple of weeks ago and went out to a bunch of bars with friends. On the night before his last day in town he mentioned feeling like he was coming down with something. Sore throat and fatigue. I tried my best to keep my distance from him but I really wanted to see him before he left. The day he was leaving the poor guy definitely had a terrible headcold, though. He was sneezing like CRAZY in triples & even like 5 or 6 times in a row. He sounded terrible, and wasn’t covering his mouth all that much lol… I hated it because he’s a family member and I just tried my best to wash my hands & avoid his germs. 

After he left, my bf and I drove out to my aunt’s & helped her do some housework. It was a lot of being out in the cold. I think that was what kind of did me in.

I’m pretty sneezy in general because I have allergies, but in the car on the drive there the next day, I had an explosive sneezing fit. I could barely get a breath in and my sinuses felt on fire. It immediately made me a snotty mess & all we had in the car was a paper towel. I was certain that it was because we had a vacuum in the backseat of the car & the dust was irritating my sinuses. But after that my nose began to run & while we were inside I kept needing to blow it over and over, and sneezed a couple more times in singles. They were pretty desperate sneezes, despite my nose torturing me it took forever for them to come out ;w; While I was blowing my nose for the millionth time, my aunt asked, “Are you getting sick, sweetheart?” It really embarrassed me and I vehemently denied it bc my family members making comments like that makes me uncomfortable. My boyfriend overheard and made a couple jokes though. At one point while I was blowing my nose, he said “Uh oh, you getting all the sickness out?” in a really teasing way and it killed me. He doesn’t know about my fetish though. For me, illness and caretaking are my favorite parts of the kink.

By the time we got to a restaurant that night, I was feeling a little run down. My throat felt raw & I felt heavy. My sinuses were hurting too. We drove home and crashed early that night. I couldn’t wait to be in bed.

When I woke up the next morning I felt like crap. I started the day off with a sneezing fit that immediately filled my itchy sinuses with yellow-y snot. My boyfriend was spooning me from behind when I woke up. We laid there quietly for a bit before he shifted and said,

“You feel warm to me. Are you sick?”

His skin did feel much colder on my back than I’m used to it feeling.

“I think I’m getting sick, I don’t know.”

I’m still a little awkward about talking to other people about my symptoms, especially because I’ve never told anyone about my fetish before. Little does he know I was EXTREMELY flustered by his comment. He suggested I take my temperature and it was 99.0 but I wasn’t sure if that counts as a fever (Would you consider that a fever? I definitely wasn’t feeling all that well.) 

We had a commitment that night at his house & drove all the way there to see his family. I figured that I wouldn’t feel too gross. By the time we got there I knew I was sick. My nose was dripping, I couldn’t stop sneezing, my sinuses felt raw, my throat was hurting, my skin felt sensitive & I was achey. Every time I sneezed or had a sneezing fit, my boyfriend would say, “Aw, bless you babe!” in the sweetest way. I decided to take a nap when we got there, but when I woke up from the nap I knew there was no chance I was going to this party. My sinuses felt like bricks of mucus and my voice was all congested.

“I thibk I caught b’y brother’s headcold.”

“You think?? You sound terrible, babe.”

My broyfriend was super considerate and told me to just get some sleep. He actually tucked me in. Like!! ♥️♥️♥️

When he came back upstairs after the party, he put the back of his hand on my cheeks, then my neck, and then my forehead. “Poor baby, you’re so warm. You really don’t feel good, do you?” I almost cried lol I don’t deserve his sweetness. His hand did feel weirdly cool and prickly on my skin and it was really making me flustered. I told him I just wanted to lay on him and watch a movie, so that’s what we did. I don’t remember falling asleep.

I felt a little better the next day, at least no more fever. The next couple days I just kinda loafed around and got rest. Still a congested but not nearly as bad. I went through like 2 boxes of tissues over the course of 3 days.

Hope you guys enjoyed that! 

Oh man I love the forehead feel and the tuck in and the sleepy snuggles and gentle bless yous! I’m glad you’re feeling better, thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...