Sneeze Fetish Forum

Genshin Drabbles (Lumine - F)

Maia

So, I posted a small fanfic in the Fanfics sub-forum, only to realize it was really short. So I just realized that making Drabbles was the best for me since I don't have a WILD imagination like some people have. So I'm making a Drabble thread here. This was supposed to be a Part 2 to "Snow, Rain and Sneezes" but I just decided, screw it, I'm making a new story. Anyways, I'll stop ranting so enjoy!

It was a sunny day in Inazuma. Everyone was doing their daily routine, the Tri-Commission didn't have that much work to do, and Raiden Ei still sits at the Plane of Euthymia, meditating like she always does.

Lumine has just finished her commissions in Inazuma and was planning to explore with Paimon.

"Ooh! Look over there! A fast food stand! I bet their food is very yummy!" Paimon said excitedly as she was pointing at the stand.

"sigh Typical Paimon.." Lumine annnoyingly said but let out a slight chuckle at her little friend's antics.

As they were walking to the stand, both of them passed by a flower shop. They stopped for a minute to admire the flowers.

"The food can wait, look at all these flowers!" Paimon said as she gazed and sniffed through all the flowers.

"Wow, they do look very pretty..." Lumine agreed, slowly investigating through all the flowers.

Lumine then picked one of the flowers sniffing it. Then she felt a slight tickle in her nose

"Hwiii..." She slowly builds up her sneeze.

"Look at this- uh... Traveler?" Paimon slowly turned around to talk to Lumine

Of course, Lumine ignored her as she let out a cute, tiny and quiet sneeze. "Hwichu!"

"Yes, Paimo- Hwickchi!" She was about to answer her, until another sneeze interrupted her.

"Woah! Are you okay?!" Paimon shouted worriedly.

"Uhm, yeah. It's just the flowers that's probably making me sneez-" And once again.. "Hwipchoo!" She let out another quiet sneeze.

"Waahhh! Are you really okay Traveler?! We can leave, yknow!" Paimon screamed as concern fills her voice.

"You're overreacting. I've suffered much more worse, y'know." Lumine muttered with a blank expression.

"Still! You might get sick!" Paimon raised her voice at Lumine, like a mom scolding her child.

"Hiechu!- I guess. Well, let's just go to the food stand. You don't want to miss that, do you?" Lumine sniffled as the tickle was slowly disappearing.

"HEY! Wait for me!" Paimon said as she hurriedly catched up with Lumine.

So ig that's Part 1. Hope you enjoyed although it was pretty bad lwhaogwoakahanakk

Part 2!

Paimon was enjoying all the food Lumine had ordered for her. She was munching on every last bite from how tasty it was. 

"Mmm, this food is so good! This stand must be really famous!" Paimon excitedly said as she quickly eats all her food. 

"You really enjoy all food, do you?" Lumine chuckled as she saw her little mascot savouring every single particle. 

"So...full..." Paimon muttered as she was tired from eating all of her dishes. After Paimon has cooled down, they were ready to explore again. 

"Should we go to Inazuma City?" Lumine asked Paimon as they were strolling through Ritou. Paimon agreed as they were ready to leave Ritou. 

While they were walking to Inazuma City, heavy rain hit. They were already far away from Konda Village, and they still had a long way to Inazuma City, so they had no choice but to stay in the rain until they can find shelter. 

"I-It's s-so c-c-cold..." Paimon whispered under her breath as her and Lumine was shivering. Unfortunately, Lumine felt the tickle in her nose, but much stronger. 

"Hi...-Hiyechu! Hwachi! Hickchoo!" Lumine went on an uncontrollable quiet sneezing fit. 

"O-oh no, not ag-gain..!" Paimon worried as she saw Lumine continously sneezing without stopping. 

"He-ngxt! Hh-chngst!" Lumine was stifling her sneezes because it was so bad, she couldn't even speak to Paimon without having a sneezing fit. 

"Hep-chiyu! Hwi-chng! Hyatsu! Ha-ngssxt!" Lumine kept having multiple uncontrollable sneezing fits until the rain has finally stopped. Her nose was red, her eyes were tearing up, her voice was almost gone, and has already developed a cold, since, well, she was exposed to the rain. She was feeling very fatigued and drowsy, and her voice was extremely congested. 

"TRAVELER! Are you okay?! You've been sneezing for a long time, should we go see a doctor?!" Paimon shouted as she saw Lumine weak and vulnerable. 

"I'm fine, but I guess that heavy rain had an impact on me (no pun intended). But, I'll be okay.." Lumine sniffled as she tried to calm down Paimon, but Paimon wasn't convinced. 

"No you're not! We need to get you cured immediately!" Paimon worriedly raised her voice. 

"I said I'm fine, I'll just rest later."

Lumine sniffled as her and Paimon walks (and floats) to Inazuma City. 

"If you say so.. but I'll still keep watch over you, y'know!" Paimon scolded her. 

Lumine slightly chuckled and they set off to explore Inazuma City.

1 minute ago, Maia said:

Part 2!

Paimon was enjoying all the food Lumine had ordered for her. She was munching on every last bite from how tasty it was. 

"Mmm, this food is so good! This stand must be really famous!" Paimon excitedly said as she quickly eats all her food. 

"You really enjoy all food, do you?" Lumine chuckled as she saw her little mascot savouring every single particle. 

"So...full..." Paimon muttered as she was tired from eating all of her dishes. After Paimon has cooled down, they were ready to explore again. 

"Should we go to Inazuma City?" Lumine asked Paimon as they were strolling through Ritou. Paimon agreed as they were ready to leave Ritou. 

While they were walking to Inazuma City, heavy rain hit. They were already far away from Konda Village, and they still had a long way to Inazuma City, so they had no choice but to stay in the rain until they can find shelter. 

"I-It's s-so c-c-cold..." Paimon whispered under her breath as her and Lumine was shivering. Unfortunately, Lumine felt the tickle in her nose, but much stronger. 

"Hi...-Hiyechu! Hwachi! Hickchoo!" Lumine went on an uncontrollable quiet sneezing fit. 

"O-oh no, not ag-gain..!" Paimon worried as she saw Lumine continously sneezing without stopping. 

"He-ngxt! Hh-chngst!" Lumine was stifling her sneezes because it was so bad, she couldn't even speak to Paimon without having a sneezing fit. 

"Hep-chiyu! Hwi-chng! Hyatsu! Ha-ngssxt!" Lumine kept having multiple uncontrollable sneezing fits until the rain has finally stopped. Her nose was red, her eyes were tearing up, her voice was almost gone, and has already developed a cold, since, well, she was exposed to the rain. She was feeling very fatigued and drowsy, and her voice was extremely congested. 

"TRAVELER! Are you okay?! You've been sneezing for a long time, should we go see a doctor?!" Paimon shouted as she saw Lumine weak and vulnerable. 

"I'm fine, but I guess that heavy rain had an impact on me (no pun intended). But, I'll be okay.." Lumine sniffled as she tried to calm down Paimon, but Paimon wasn't convinced. 

"No you're not! We need to get you cured immediately!" Paimon worriedly raised her voice. 

"I said I'm fine, I'll just rest later."

Lumine sniffled as her and Paimon walks (and floats) to Inazuma City. 

"If you say so.. but I'll still keep watch over you, y'know!" Paimon scolded her. 

Lumine slightly chuckled and they set off to explore Inazuma City.

Part 2 is here ehe

Part 3 is coming soon syuakabaokh

Meanwhile...
Tartiggles: Hey there girlie wanna spar~
Lumine: *trying not to look weak in front of the dorky hamburger* 

hydros and being sussy af waka included 

9 hours ago, MikiSan said:

Meanwhile...
Tartiggles: Hey there girlie wanna spar~
Lumine: *trying not to look weak in front of the dorky hamburger* 

hydros and being sussy af waka included 

YOUR NAMES FOR TORTELLINI IM SORRY 💀💀

15 minutes ago, Maia said:

YOUR NAMES FOR TORTELLINI IM SORRY 💀💀

Tortilla tortellini! 8D I have a whole dictionary of childe abuse/slander and recently did the same for....Pantaloons 💀basically all the fatui arent safe from my names muahahahahahahahah

Part 3!

After the "sneezing incidents" that she had, Lumine has been trying to watch herself like making sure she's careful around flowers, or to lessen how long she's exposed to the rain, or just avoiding anything that just makes her sneeze like crazy.

Lumine has decided to visit Mondstadt again, but before she pulled out her map, Paimon was complaining.

"Do we really need to visit that Tone-Deaf Bard AGAIN??" Paimon complained, completely unamused.

"Of course! It's Mondstadt, after all." Lumine excitedly said as she was imagining everyone's reaction

"Fine, but treat me to Good Hunter after this!" Paimon made a deal with Lumine, and she accepted it. Lumine finally took out her map and teleported to Mondstadt.

"Woah, this place has changed a lot." Lumine muttered as she gazed around the city. She went into the Favonius Building to go to Jean's office.

"Traveler! How have you been?" Jean greeted both Lumine and Paimon.

"We're doing well!" Paimon greeted back.

"Do you know where Venti and the others are?" Lumine asked Jean.

"The others are busy, Venti is outside the Mondstadt gates." Jean warmly said.

"Alright, thank you. Bye Jean!" Lumine waved at her while exiting the building.

"Paimon, here is 100k Mora. Treat yourself to some food." Lumine smirked while giving Paimon a bag of Mora. Paimon's eyes were shining And immediately flies away to buy food.

After a few minutes of walking, Lumine found Venti.

"Venti! It's me! How are you?" Lumine happily waved at him as she was very excited to see him.

"Lumine! I'm glad to see you! I'm doing well, suprisingly." Venti greeted back.

After a long time of hanging out and talking, Venti has decided to give Lumine a dandelion, as a little "gift" for coming back. He quickly plucked one near them, and gave it to her.

"Here you go, m'lady." He smirked, and Lumine was flustered.

"T-thank you.." Lumine thanked him, not telling him about her nose being really sensitive to flowers these days.

Lumine was gazing at the flower, but she accidentally blew on it, leaving all the little petals flying near her nose. Sadly, the tickle in her nose was back for the 3rd time.

"Hit-chiew! Hyap-tsew! Hh.... Hh-ngxt!" Once again, she had another sneezing fit.

"W-woah! Lumine, are you okay??" Venti said in shock, as she didn't want to see Lumine like this. Of course Lumine ignored him as she continued sneezing.

"Hyi-chu! Hyatsiew!" After a few more sneezes, she finally stopped. Her eyes were tearing up a bit, and her nose was very pink, although she liked it for some reason.

"S-sorry, I've been sneezing a lot lately..." Lumine whispered, flustered and embarrassed.

"It's fine, really!" Venti chuckled. "Although, your sneeze is pretty cute.." Venti "complimented" her while he was blushing.

"That's a weird way to compliment someone, but thanks- Hiya-chew!"

Venti chuckled and they both spent their time together, walking around Mondstadt.

PART 3 IS DONE YAEY (sorry for not posting for 2 days fgrufgedyufgeur)

Making part 4 soon hehe (also sorry @Mikisan I ship VenLumi 😔)

• 2 months later...