Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Coworker

hot-with-fever

I work in an open landscape office and there is someone on my floor who has been sneezy for months now. It doesn’t happen super often but over the course of a working day I’ll hear around 4-5 sneezes from her. They always sound very wet. 

At first I assumed she had a cold because it started during the autumn when lots of people were getting sick. But it’s just kept going and going, so maybe there’s an allergy element to it also. However it seems unlikely since it’s the middle of winter. 

Recently I’ve also heard her coughing a bit. It’s this very barky cough, it sounds like her throat would go raw from it.

I haven’t spoken to her so I don’t know if she sounds congested, but just from the sounds of her sneezes and coughs I would assume so.

I’m actually quite the germaphobe in real life so I can only really enjoy it if I’m at a far enough distance. But I hope you enjoy this little description. If you want I can try and keep an eye and ear out for more symptoms and keep you posted.

Oh and I should add that we work in a flexible desk office (“clean desk” ironically), so most likely you’ll end up at a desk which someone else sat at the previous day. Just imagine the contagion risk (or possibility? :D).

We do have cleaners that come by, but I don’t know how often (or thoroughly) they clean the keyboards and mice. So imagine someone rocking up to work, working away touching both mouse and keyboard, which someone with a dreadful cold might have sneezed on all day yesterday :blushing: 

My germaphobe self hates this idea, but the kink me loves it :D 

I don't know where you live but allergies have been really bad here in Texas from cedar. At least here, allergies are a year round thing but mine are usually worst in fall.

11 minutes ago, ID2006 said:

I don't know where you live but allergies have been really bad here in Texas from cedar. At least here, allergies are a year round thing but mine are usually worst in fall.

Oh okay that’s interesting! No I live quite far north (Scandinavia) so there’s not a lot blooming here at the moment which could reasonably cause allergies, at least from outdoors. But it’s of course possible that her symptoms are caused by some sort of allergy anyway. I just know that lots and lots and lots of people have had sneezy colds this autumn, and this person sure sounds like she has one that simply won’t budge.

But maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part, as I prefer sneezes caused by illness rather than allergies :blushsmiley:

On 1/9/2023 at 8:12 PM, hot-with-fever said:

At first I assumed she had a cold because it started during the autumn when lots of people were getting sick. But it’s just kept going and going, so maybe there’s an allergy element to it also. However it seems unlikely since it’s the middle of winter. 

Some people are just sneezy by default, and will just sneeze a lot randomly with only the slightest provocation to their nose. I have to say I quite like the idea of someone just having to sneeze a lot without a particular reason! Must make work somewhat easier to deal with?

On 1/15/2023 at 12:08 PM, NoV said:

Some people are just sneezy by default, and will just sneeze a lot randomly with only the slightest provocation to their nose. I have to say I quite like the idea of someone just having to sneeze a lot without a particular reason! Must make work somewhat easier to deal with?

Hmm, yes I suppose that could be it! I quite like it when the sneezing is a symptom of illness, but at the same time my germaphobe brain kicks in and doesn’t like it. So if I can convince myself it’s due to a sensitive nose I might be able to enjoy it more in person :D 

18 hours ago, cameronsneeze said:

I wish I could hear a recording of that. Sounds amazing haha I would lose focus.

Oh for sure, it can be very distracting indeed!