Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is the greatest number of sneezes you got in one day?

bingochamp7

I started this year with 20, it's something that never happens to me, and I still don't have a clue why it happened.

It's extremely variable with me. For days with small colds, I can easily reach thirty sneezes a day. But on the days when I feel particularly cold, when my nose itches excruciatingly, when I feel feverish and exhausted, I think I have already reached a good hundred sneezes over a whole day. :unsure:

It must have reached the 30s, at least, but I was too miserable to keep count. Most in one fit - and I very rarely sneeze in fits - was thirteen. That cold was brutal. 😒😅

Probably in the 25-30 range? I don't really count ever, but it was a lot. That was superrr rare though. I was very sick and had to go on an airplane and the altitude pressure really messed with me. 

Edited by Melody
3 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

It's extremely variable with me. For days with small colds, I can easily reach thirty sneezes a day. But on the days when I feel particularly cold, when my nose itches excruciatingly, when I feel feverish and exhausted, I think I have already reached a good hundred sneezes over a whole day. :unsure:

Good danggggg that must’ve been a day 🤣

Maybe 20 or so sneezes. I woke up one morning and started out just like any other day. I had been awake maybe 30 minutes or so, and just started sneezing.

That was the longest sneezing fit I've ever had. The sneezing subsided eventually but I never knew what started it.

The rest of the day consisted of a couple of double sneezes as I recall

8 hours ago, Melody said:

Good danggggg that must’ve been a day 🤣

Fortunately, these days are really very very very rare. But I'm not the worst either, for me it's just colds, I know others who sneeze much more because of their allergies. Without really having had the opportunity to count, I know one or two people who sneeze almost continuously from morning to evening during an allergy. :razz:

During my annual springtime allergy attacks like at least over 40. Some days when it’s really bad I’ll wake up sneezing and just have random fits until I fall asleep that night 🫠

Thank you to everyone who has answered so far! It’s cool to see how diverse we are. It seems a lot of you hit the higher numbers with colds or allergies, but it’s interesting to see that some of you sneezed so much and didn’t know the cause.

5 hours ago, Cedar said:

During my annual springtime allergy attacks like at least over 40. Some days when it’s really bad I’ll wake up sneezing and just have random fits until I fall asleep that night 🫠

That sounds like a lot. I do hope you get some relief from sneezing.

The most I’ve ever done in one day was 40. I sneezed singles and doubles every 15 minutes. It was a very mild cold that only lasted a day and gave me a sore throat, sniffles and sneezing as symptoms.

It was probably around 50, maybe even 60 sneezes. I kept sneezing because I was exposed to this REALLY cold AC without any jacket or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...