Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blessing me!

Daphine

I'm home for Christmas break so last night I went out with some of my old high school friends. We went to this local bar were everyone from my little home town hangs out at. Well it was a late night out and near the end of it I ran into this guy who I knew and kind of had a crush on :lol: back in high school. Well when the bar closed we all desided to go to Denny's for breakfast so he offerd to give me a ride to the resturant :laugh: . Well after our early morning breakfast he offerd to give me a ride home since we grew up pretty close to each other which I nervously excepted :lol: . Well we parked infront of my parents house were we talked some more when it happend :drool: . The tickle came on real strong like a pin sticking me in the far back of my nose. Well for those who know me, know how much I hate to sneeze in public exspecialy infront of someone as cute as him :blushing: . Well I used my never fail sneeze stopping move of pinching the bridge of my nose really hard almost till my eyes tear to make my sneeze go away which it did :innocent: . Well he didn't seam to notice my sneeze stopping move so I slowly took my hand away from my nose and thats when it happend :innocent: . It just came out of no were, I didn't even have time to stifle it. I'm sure my face was as red as a beet as I coverd my nose and mouth with both hands but he just looked at me very sweetly and said "bless you". It was the nicest bless you I have ever gotten :lol: .

Awww, thats cute babe. Did you happen to get a number? :drool:

see dear, it wasnt so bad :innocent:

talk to you soon hon,

blnde

Awww, thats cute babe. Did you happen to get a number? :blushing:

Thanks Blnde! :lol: Accually he got my number :lol::lol: . We went out last night and were going out New Years eve :laugh::laugh::lol:

YAY, you will have to fill me in hon next time you see this!!! I had a wonderful new years!!! Drank a lil too much, but it was brilliant!!!

talk to you soon hon!

blnde

Archived