Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone who's in the same fandom as me but also a snz enjoyer?

Maia

Two of the fandoms I'm in is Genshin Impact and Skullgirls. I've only found a few Genshin snz enjoyers and I want to find more of them. As for Skullgirls, no luck on finding people who are Skullgirls snz enjoyers. If you are at least in ONE of these fandoms, let's be friends ples

Thank you bsushskshohkamsk

I'm a fan of genshin and always looking for snz art of newer characters like alhaitham or kavah or maybe some sussy keaya art since it's nice seeing him suffer a bit 

3 hours ago, MikiSan said:

I'm a fan of genshin and always looking for snz art of newer characters like alhaitham or kavah or maybe some sussy keaya art since it's nice seeing him suffer a bit 

Sussy you say? 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

4 hours ago, Cedar said:

I’m not part of either of these fandoms but I think a lot of ppl on tumblr are into genshin. Here’s a genshin snzfic about alhaitham I read there a while ago

https://at.tumblr.com/alans-snz/dusty-reading/w9xagv9jr5qz 

thank you for this I've been looking for some sneezy alhaitham work <33 since we have one about kavah aka traveller's older brother on here lol

• 3 months later...

I'm a Genshin Impact fan! Ganyu is my favorite character and I've seen some good snz kink art of her on Tumblr. Along with others. 

• 3 months later...

This was at least posted within the year and... I'm not sure if it's too late to reply, but... I just got into genshin and there is actually zero (0) of my fav character thoma.... DESPITE HIM HAVING SO MUCH POTENTIAL...

On 8/26/2023 at 9:14 AM, RachTheCool said:

This was at least posted within the year and... I'm not sure if it's too late to reply, but... I just got into genshin and there is actually zero (0) of my fav character thoma.... DESPITE HIM HAVING SO MUCH POTENTIAL...

Aaaaa housewife thoma with dust and fur allergies >///<

On 8/28/2023 at 10:36 PM, MikiSan said:

Aaaaa housewife thoma with dust and fur allergies >///<

overworked thoma with a miserable cold 😍

On 1/12/2023 at 3:41 PM, Cedar said:

I’m not part of either of these fandoms but I think a lot of ppl on tumblr are into genshin. Here’s a genshin snzfic about alhaitham I read there a while ago

https://at.tumblr.com/alans-snz/dusty-reading/w9xagv9jr5qz 

Oh hey, that's me!! :D Goodness, I frickin love Alhaitham so much. He's my favorite. Yes, there's plenty of us on Tumblr. If you're looking for Genshin content, we got lots of us over there!! There's art, stories, drabbles, wavs. It's a fun time!

On 8/26/2023 at 10:14 AM, RachTheCool said:

There's actually a few of Thoma on Genshin snzblr!! Hachiibun has made some Thomato art and even collaborated with another user to add awesome art to an awesomely written fic!! Here's that fic for ya:  https://www.tumblr.com/suddencolds/673104335094366208/this-is-a-collab-i-did-with-hachiibun-for

To anyone else who wants Genshin snz stuff, I repost a lot of wonderful art and fics on my Tumblr (alans-snz) and do fics and wavs for myself. I want to do art too but like never finish my art, so I have many unfinished ones. :lol: I'll be putting up a master list on my blog to make it easier to find specific fics of mine (I have a link to all my fics but not the specific ones), and then my asks are open too if you have suggestions on other characters for me to write fics on!!

Currently I've made wavs for Childe, Kaeya, and Venti with a work in progress Diluc one. I've written for Kaeya, Diluc, Alhaitham (ft. Kaveh) and Cyno (ft. Tighnari). I also plan to write at least Childe and Itto (probably Gorou too) and reverse the roles with the snzer for Kavetham and Cynonari (aka also write Kaveh and Tighnari snzing instead of being the observers) at some point. Probably Ayato and Thoma at some point too if I can manage it. Practically any of the Genshin men are on the table for me, some are just harder to write than others.

My mentioned Kaeya fic hasn't been put on my new blog yet, but this now reminds me to put it back up. I will do so in the morning though since it's midnight here. I will go ahead and send it in another reply when I have it posted on my blog again!! It was one of my first Genshin fics, and it was a blast to write. :) 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
On 1/12/2023 at 3:08 PM, MikiSan said:

Here's a Kaeya fic I wrote a while ago and just finished reposting on my Tumblr blog. I hope you like it!!

On 8/30/2023 at 8:52 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

There's actually a few of Thoma on Genshin snzblr!! Hachiibun has made some Thomato art and even collaborated with another user to add awesome art to an awesomely written fic!! Here's that fic for ya:  https://www.tumblr.com/suddencolds/673104335094366208/this-is-a-collab-i-did-with-hachiibun-for

ooogh im aware of the art on snzblr but what I wouldn't give for a good overworked thoma with a cold and fever.....