Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fiancé morning obs (M)

bluedream

My fiancé got out of bed before I did this morning, and the sound of him walking around woke me up. From the bedroom, I could hear him pull a couple tissues out of the box and start to blow. It sounded very wet, a little gurgly, and he honked a little. He went through about 5 or 6 tissues, the blows becoming less wet and more honk-y each time. The fourth blow was so powerful it made him cough. After he left for an appointment I took his tissues out of the trash to inspect (there was nothing dirty touching them, I checked). It was pretty easy to tell in which order he blew into each tissue. One was completely and utterly soaked, so I could tell that that was the first one. There were a couple more that were pretty wet but not quite as much. One was mostly dry but twisted up in a few places, most likely to dab the remaining wetness from the inside of his nose. A couple of them had a tiny bit of blood, I think his sinuses are irritated from the cold dry air. We’ve had a lot of random weather fluctuations in our area lately. I was really surprised how much snot he actually produced just during one blowing session, I hope he has a few more like it.