Sneeze Fetish Forum

An Ancient Account of Allergies (new chapter and AI art)

PollenFiend

Hello.  As you may have noticed in the thread about AI art, I've been working on various art projects with characters from my previous stories.  So, I'd like to resurrect an old series, the one now archived over here:

https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/66922-an-ancient-account-of-allergies-another-f-allergy-story-part-2-added-dec20/

Below is a brief Part 3, continuing Chunhua and her husband's journey to find a cure for the severe "cold" that ails her (reminder: it's actually allergies).  I'll also embed some AI art to go along with the story.  There will also be an adult-themed version of the pic in the adult board.

---

Part 3 -

My lovely wife and I just had the most stunning yet peculiar session of ecstatic, passionate, and… sickly intimacy?  Even now I am confused and bewildered by the whole event.  I feel I must write to recount the strangeness of it all, now that Chunhua is asleep beside me, exhausted.

We had finally made it to the natural spring in the mountains, just as the sun was getting ready to set.  With the sky turning to a warm orange glow, Chunhua hurried to ready herself, eager to immerse herself into the cleansing waters, desperate to wash away whatever noxious airs were clinging to her body and making her so ill.  

As we trekked throughout the day to this location, her illness became increasingly severe.  When we finally arrived, her nose was deep red.  Her nostrils continually leaked clear mucus.  Her eyes were red-rimmed and watering, and she suffered from such intense itching in her eyes and nose that she incessantly rubbed, scratched, almost clawed at her face to get at that deep, torturous itch.  She never escaped it, and it forced her to sneeze and sneeze, always sneezing in wet, violent fits that her handkerchief could not contain.  Worse, her intense sneezes did nothing to relieve her nose’s itchy suffering.  She described the feeling as a fine sand coating the insides of her red eyes and nose, burrowing deep into her and no amount of rubbing, crying, blowing her nose or sneezing could get out the sensation of powder coating, itching, tingling, crawling all throughout.  This illness is relentless, though it still strangely is not causing fever, and Chunhua desperately hoped that the natural waters from the hot spring could cleanse and rejuvenate her sickly body… As beautiful as it is…

As I prepared lanterns for use later in the night, Chunhua emerged back into my view wrapped in a white towel, immediately dipping and wading into the warm spring water.  “Aaanh…” she sighed with pleasure, though it was quickly followed by a couple wet, congested sniffles as mucus threatened to drip from her fiery red nostrils.  “Oh darlig, it feels so ndice.  And.. hehh.. mby ndose… hehhh!…”  As Chunhua waded deeper into the spring, the water reaching her silky thighs, her hand rose and spread its fingers, attempting to cover her itching, flaring, leaking nostrils which continued to redden and quiver with unrelenting urges to burst with yet another fit of harsh, wet sneezes.

“Hehhh!...  hhhiiGHH-GHHIISCHH-UGHHffhh!!” Chunhua’s itching nose violently blasted a wet sneeze into her hand, her fingers becoming slick with clear, slippery, watery mucus, the severity of her symptoms a product of her illness-battered nose.  “Ighh.. heeghh!...  HHHIIEEAAGHHCCHHHFFFHH!!!... hhheght-SCHHIIUUGGHHhhff!!...”  A second wet sneeze followed, then a third, leaving Chunhua’s deep red nose sopping wet with mucus which dripped and clung like watery ribbons to her fingers.

G4Bv6uI.png

She sniffled sharply, though it did nothing to pull back the slick mess between her nose and fingers.  However, the sniffle sounded much less congested than during our trek through the mountain woods.  “Ugh… So much runny nose!… I’m sorry, my dear.  So unsightly… But it does feel a bit more clear now.  I think the steam and warm water is helping.  Buhh.. buhht-... heeh-.. hhheeaAAAH-SSSCHHHHHHhh!!!”  Chunhua’s body shuddered with a full, desperate, unrestrained sneeze which sprayed mucus flying through the steam, hitting the surface of the warm water with innumerable droplets.  “Ughhh…” she sighed, sniffling deeply and wetly, some congestion returning to her nasal voice.  “But I’b still so horribly itchy.  Ahhll-... all over mby face.  Mby eyes, by ndose… ehh-hihh-...” she raised both hands to rub her watering red eyes with the knuckles of her index fingers.  “It ihgghh-.. itches so… so bad… heiiighh!-...  HEEEIGGH-IIIGGHHSSSCCHHHUGHH!!!”  Chunhua screamed her desperate, itchy, violent sneeze, mucus exploding out of her nose while one hand’s fingers still scrubbed and ground at her relentlessly itching eyes and the other’s tried to cover and contain the severe mess of spray that spurted from her flared, red nostrils.

As her torso reared with another itchy, sneezy gasp, the towel unraveled from her chest, exposing her beautiful nude body and creamy smooth skin.  Chunhua tried to grab at it as the towel fluttered behind her and settled onto the warm spring water but she remained frozen in place, her mucus-slick fingers hovering by her face as the severe itch held her captive, unmoving as only her nostrils pulsed and twitched.  She sniffled and hitched as her nose ran profusely, leaking and dripping viscous mucus onto her lip and fingers as the urge to sneeze swirled in her inflamed nasal passages.

“Huhhh!... HeeAAGHHH!!... HUHH-HEEGHH!-.. HEEGGH-EEAGHHHSSCHUUUGGHHH!!!  IIEEAAAAHHSCHHHIIUUUGHH!!!  HEEAAH-AAAGHSSCHHHIIUUGHHHHH!!!”  Chunhua’s beautiful body, entirely nude and wracked with her severe illness, succumbed to the fit of violent sneezes, again desperately trying to expel the copious mucus continually flooding her nose.  Her runny nose was profuse, spurting out torrentially from her reddened nostrils, flared as large and wide as they could possibly get in futile hopes of alleviating her itching.

I could not control myself any longer.  With each passing day as Chunhua’s cold caused her increased suffering, with each sneeze that tormented her nose without any relief, I have found myself increasingly attracted to Chunhua, indeed voraciously aroused by her illness-induced misery...  

---

Done part 3!  If you'd like to enjoy AI art along with parts 1 and 2, check the link above while taking a look at these pics:

Part 1 (the carriage ride)

cTT3w2w.jpg

Part 2 (the dressing room)

pmLdY7g.jpg

Edited by PollenFiend

Xin nian kuai le or Gung hey fat choi!

Either way, an amazing start to the new year. This is such a great story. And the artwork that goes with it is outstanding.

So glad you're writing this again!!

Your story is really amazing and accompanied by the images brings a lot of visualization. Where do you get these images from ? Do you find them as they are on the internet or do you draw them yourself ? Personally, I like it a lot. A big thank you to you for this illustrative work. :razz:

Glad people are liking it!  To answer the question about where I get images from, I don't start off with an existing base image from elsewhere on the internet.  I use a word prompt to get the AI to generate many variations of generally what I'm looking for, pick a decent one for the pose and overall look, then put in a lot of work guiding the AI to edit bits and pieces until done.  I only "draw" in things that the AI can't handle, often like runny nose, tears, or details that the AI can't seem to understand.  If you want to learn more and try it yourself, I strongly suggest you read the AI art related thread on this forum: https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/82020-stable-diffusion-ai-sneezes/

As an example, the very first AI-generated image in the batch that eventually became the Carriage Ride picture started off like this:

NeB7WrZ.png

Happy to see this story back. You have the talent of describing the allergy suffering so well, it's like i could feel it myself. And with the art helping to vizualise even better...God i don't kown how to describe it. Thank you for this incredible job👍.

22 minutes ago, Mr Snz said:

Great story with ai pics 

Are you going to continue ?

Thanks! If I continue it will be motivated first by the art I'm working on. Might be a character from my previous stories (in which case I might add to the story, like the above example), or maybe a character/scene from some other writer's story. Or of course it just might be an original work with no fiction yet behind it. In that case I might write an accompanying drabble or something.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 1:10 AM, A57 said:

one of my favorite writers on this site…your descriptions of helpless, itchy allergies make me melt. i would love to read more from you!!

I'm sure I have more in store for you, now that I'm back.

On 1/25/2023 at 9:53 AM, Rogertheegg said:

That poor girl. Hopefully, the ancient account will end with them finding an ancient "cure" so to speak.

As we know even in modern times, you can treat the symptoms of allergies, but you can't cure it.  :wink1:

On 1/25/2023 at 9:38 PM, Evian said:

This is a work of art 

It quite literally is.  And thank you.  :happysmiley:

On 1/27/2023 at 2:12 PM, Glatissant said:

Love this fic, glad to see the new part!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Snzenjoyer said:

This is wonderful! So glad I get to see this now, even if I never got to see the originals when they first came out.

I'm glad the old fic threads are archived for those who can discover them now.  Thank you for reading and enjoying.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh *wow* this is INCREDIBLE! The description, the art???? 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 I enjoyed this sooo much, thanks so much for sharing! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...