Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey there!

OneSaltySir

Hello hello! My name is Salty, and I'm excited to be part of the forum now! This community has been extremely non-judgmental and just overall so accepting from what I see, so I'm glad to officially be a part of it. 

A bit about me:

I use He/They pronouns, but if I'm being completely honest, I'm fine with whatever, so long as you're kind. 

I identify as pan, however I am happily in a relationship!

I'm not able to access PM yet, but when I am, I'm all for roleplay! I WILL NOT do anything involving characters under 18. Saying that now. I mostly RP OCs, however I'm good with fandoms! Not in many though, but if you're looking for a specific RP, I'm more than happy to do some research on your preferred fandom and go from there. Can't wait!

I do have a Redbubble shop, and if you'd like to check it out, you can find it here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/OneSaltySir/shop?asc=u

I really hope to make some friends here, and I truly hope I can make at least one person smile. After all, that's what I joined the forum for! A positive environment full of likeminded people! Anyways, it's really nice to be here, thanks for reading!