Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can I tempt anyone with a fic trade? ​😈​

Chanel_no5

Hi. Yes. It's me again, hellooo! 👋

Crawling back in here - shh, let's pretend I'm not hanging around here most of the time - to ask if mayhap someone here is up for a trade? :shifty: 

Soooooo yeah, I may be absolutely enchanted by a certain Australian actress (*cough*jacquelinemckenzie*cough*) and would write pretty much anything (within reason and personal ability) for a fic about one of her characters, movie or TV show. I have a few favourites, but I'm open to any as long as she's over 30 in it. :lol:  Also fine with real person-fic. And I have a few original ideas in case of emergency if neither works, but I definitely will prioritize anyone willing to write the former options. :P   PM me and I'll talk details. ^_^ 

I'm willing to do some research into fandoms I don't know as long as I can get access to them. I also write original, and real person-fics too if that's your jam and I know who it is. 

What I won't write: anyone under the age of 18. Anthro/furry. Giant/destructive sneezes (I'd write big sneezes, but not unrealistically big). Youtubers/streamers. Smut/sex. 

Other than that, I'm open to a lot and also willing to negotiate on even more, so don't be shy to ask for what you want to see. ^_^   If I feel I can't write it, I'll just say so, no judgement. 

Sound good? PM me!  :cheers: