Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sleeping

EveP

image.png 

No sneezing, just a very tired person. Feel free to color or alter it, but please don't upload it anywhere else than here on SFF. I'm very much a beginner at drawing - words are more my thing - so please please disregard the somewhat disproportionate features.

19 minutes ago, EveP said:

I'm very much a beginner at drawing

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? This is absolutely incredible, oh my God!! :omg: 

Thank you! Tack! Merci! You are very kind. I just followed a bunch of tutorials on You Tube - one for lips, another one on how to draw a nose, a third for eyes, etc. There are errors that anyone who knows this for real will be able to see immediately and I have lots to learn. I'm on day 24 of my drawing journey. 🙂 My dream is to be able to draw the images I see in my head, or irl, not just something I see in a tutorial.

On 1/28/2023 at 9:13 PM, EveP said:

I just followed a bunch of tutorials on You Tube - one for lips, another one on how to draw a nose, a third for eyes, etc. 

Even so, you kinda have to have a particular "hand" to draw well; I most certainly can't get anything to look that good even if I follow tutorials. I'm super impressed, it looks amazing! 

Thank you for your encouragement! I'll keep practicing and hopefully I'll even be able to draw the things I see in my head in the future. So far everything I draw without tutorials looks like children's drawings. 😕 I'm celebrating one month of drawing today.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Right now I'm trying to learn to draw more than faces. 🙂 The initial sketching goes well but then, when it's time to add details, I have an amazing ability to ruin the drawing.