Sneeze Fetish Forum

Will Tennyson (Youtuber)

Bongo

I went through a phase recently where I was trying to find sneeze content from one of my favorite youtubers, Will Tennyson. He's a fitness youtuber, but 90% of the reason I watch him is for the the humor. Anyway, I gave up. So imagine my surprise when I was just enjoying one of his videos and got not one, but three sneezes! 

I think it was because of the season-y steam from what they were cooking, because the other person had been concerned about how much salt and pepper he used.

It starts at about 9:15. He sneezes twice (awesome sneezes IMO), says something, then sneezes a third time.

He also comments at about 16:30 that they're hotboxing the apartment, and has very watery eyes when he says that, which again makes me think he's reacting to the spices/steam.

Edited to add that after the first sneeze, the mess sergeant he's working with blesses him. Which is kind of endearing, since he's a very tough guy who makes will do 50 push-ups for touching his arm.

Edited by Bongo
  • 11 months later...

He doesn't sneeze in this video, but I think he has a cold. He sniffles throughout the video and his voice sounds thick at the first gym.